Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 October, 12:45
Vibe high

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 October, 06:37
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Bees are great they buzz around and never sting me but let's talk about YELLOW JACKETS!
I am going to tell you those are some mean sobs, they will literally chase your ass down for a long way as a damn team!
NOT ONE BUT A TEAM!

And you don't even so much as have to look at them wrong much less disturb them, they just come at ya!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
Long time ago I was in the woods looking for fire wood WELL I guess I picked up the wrong piece of wood these SOB came at me yeah as a Team I started hauling ASS into the house apparently I wasn’t fast enough to open or close the sliding freaking door , I was running up the stairs I thought yeah i made it WELL GUESS WHAT ONE FLEW INTO THE FREAKING BATHROOM AND STUNG ME RIGHT NEAR MY EYE YEAH MY EYE I did manage to kill it but not without a battle wounds😏by the way my German Shepherd got stung as well near her eye to❗️🤦🏻‍♀️😁
06:55 PM - Oct 03, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by choretoke in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 October, 08:18
In response chore Toke to her Publication
I believe it I have had swarms of them chase me across the yard and into the house, stun multiple times, had to go to the doctor. They are little badasses for sure.