Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 October, 12:45
Vibe high

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 October, 06:37
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Bees are great they buzz around and never sting me but let's talk about YELLOW JACKETS!
I am going to tell you those are some mean sobs, they will literally chase your ass down for a long way as a damn team!
NOT ONE BUT A TEAM!

And you don't even so much as have to look at them wrong much less disturb them, they just come at ya!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
03 October, 08:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, I have been stung by yellow jackets several times! One time we were driving down the road with our windows open. Suddenly something hit me in the neck, and it hurt badly. I told my husband I thought I had been shot by a stray bullet. LOL! He pulled off the road, and we found a stunned yellow jacket on the floor of the truck! I had been shot by a yellow jacket.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Those little suckers hurt! That's funny!
10:56 PM - Oct 03, 2022
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it