Martin Geddes @martingeddes
On spiritual growth. https://newsletter.marting...
06:47 AM - Oct 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
03 October, 09:27
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Spiritual Journey

deconstruction of the “human” mind

“resurrection” of the spiritual mind

through this journey it is a total loss of the 600 facets of the ego

and an activation of the 1000 wisdom unfolding from the heart to the mind

the human mind wants to construct a world with security, ease, comfort, and safety

the spiritual mind is completely content in chaos , joyfully understanding, is stern yet flexible, able to navigate anything that comes

the spiritual being is a teacher, warrior, comforter

when it comes to the deep state IAM:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Victor This Guy @This_guy
03 October, 03:12
Great Martin. Agreed that there are many who grab on to just another ideology...and believe they've grown spiritually, towards the ideal. But Faith is whats necessary....when NOTHING else explains what happened. Thats when u see the Hand of God IN UR LIFE...and EVERYWHERE else. The words pale in trying to describe this....the spiritual growth.
Ironically...until then , we have to just....have Faith.
Blessed are those who believe without seeing.
Paradoxically...as u might say.
Cheers, U rock!!!
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
03 October, 01:27
Source Is A Good Word?

LeLe John @Grace1125
03 October, 11:26
Martin, are you familiar with the Baha’i Faith?

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
03 October, 11:12
The process of shedding former ideas, outlooks - and associations - is, I think, what has attracted this AU group into online proximity.

My circle of in person association is small, tiny in fact, the digital association much larger.

It has been my experience, that those choosing (nicer than assuming they are incapable), to maintain the ideas, and outlooks I have chosen to abandon, are the ones who also choose to disassociate from me.

This has been an interesting phenomenon. I believe they think I will be so bereft without them, I will abandon the knowledge I have, renounce it, and, revert to the state they never left.

They do not understand, that, once you see it, are aware of it, (that 'it' of the manipulation of us all) you can NEVER go back.

I continue on, hoping they will have their moment of clarity, that opening of the opaque window, and, join me again.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
03 October, 11:16
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
very well said

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
03 October, 10:54
Loved this Martin.
MANY of my family who are faithful in Church attendence have completely missed the boat on being submissive to the leading of the Spirit on pretty much every facet of this slowmo train wreck of the last 2 years. They are very attentive to religious traditions, obligations of family, compliance with government… like robots going thru the motions. Not fluid at all. I’ve been force feeding declass these two years and my hope is when the DAM breaks & all that corruption pours out, they have been tempered by what exposure they have recieved prior, whether they believed or not, the coming revelations should not be altogether heart stopping.
🕊

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
03 October, 08:06
There is a wholeness and oneness with God that fulfills our soul that is beyond freeing from the imprisonment of wandering and wondering. It’s an absolute assurance of our salvation that brings complete peace to our souls. It is the oneness with God, our Father that quenches our internal distress. The “understanding and knowledge” cannot be explained because it’s not tangible but an unmistakable change inside of us. The external Source, God, brings internal power and peace through our full repentance and faith in Him. When searching the internet I came across this article: https://bethanylutheranfor...

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
03 October, 12:55
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
It means that they know the churches are run by satanic infiltration and dogmatic lies and they just do not want to say that outright and offend people

MvA_r @MvA_r
03 October, 02:19
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Did [he] leave instruction?
For a church, a religion?

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
03 October, 07:04
Martin this is Awesome!!!

You nailed it once again!

I feel like we have all gone through the same process you explained!! Can you imagine if most of society worked through this process to Spiritual Growth? We would have one amazing world of Collectiveness where the majority live on that sMe frequency!! 🙏🙌🙏

I have grown greatly spiritually as well, these last few years.