Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
03 October, 06:47
On spiritual growth. https://newsletter.marting...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
03 October, 08:06
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
There is a wholeness and oneness with God that fulfills our soul that is beyond freeing from the imprisonment of wandering and wondering. It’s an absolute assurance of our salvation that brings complete peace to our souls. It is the oneness with God, our Father that quenches our internal distress. The “understanding and knowledge” cannot be explained because it’s not tangible but an unmistakable change inside of us. The external Source, God, brings internal power and peace through our full repentance and faith in Him. When searching the internet I came across this article: https://bethanylutheranfor...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
It means that they know the churches are run by satanic infiltration and dogmatic lies and they just do not want to say that outright and offend people
12:55 PM - Oct 03, 2022
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
03 October, 01:28
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Matthew, I get your point. I go to a Baptist church to learn more about Jesus. Our pastor teaches straight from the Bible. I am actually non-denominational because my faith is in Jesus. Not man, nor a church building, nor rituals, nor legalism, nor the congregation. The Holy Spirit within me guides me and that is where God has led me. True Christians ARE the “church”. God told us not to forsake the assembly. That’s where we learn and encourage one another. The government certainly doesn’t want us to meet. The government wants to take God and Christians out of everything. There are good churches out there that teach as Jesus did. 🕊
~Hebrews 10:25
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
03 October, 02:27
no disagreement from me. many good people are in churches.

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
03 October, 04:28
Jesus: wherever two or three are gathered in my name (character), there I am in the midst of them.