Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
03 October, 06:47
On spiritual growth. https://newsletter.marting...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
03 October, 11:12
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
The process of shedding former ideas, outlooks - and associations - is, I think, what has attracted this AU group into online proximity.

My circle of in person association is small, tiny in fact, the digital association much larger.

It has been my experience, that those choosing (nicer than assuming they are incapable), to maintain the ideas, and outlooks I have chosen to abandon, are the ones who also choose to disassociate from me.

This has been an interesting phenomenon. I believe they think I will be so bereft without them, I will abandon the knowledge I have, renounce it, and, revert to the state they never left.

They do not understand, that, once you see it, are aware of it, (that 'it' of the manipulation of us all) you can NEVER go back.

I continue on, hoping they will have their moment of clarity, that opening of the opaque window, and, join me again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by paulamjohns in this post can reply
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
03 October, 11:18
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Exactly what I was thinking.