Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
🗓 Did you know that October 5th – October 14th, 1582 did not exist. I mean, never. We just skipped those days. And this is why.

In October 1582 the change from the old, Julian calendar to the new, Gregorian was implemented. To do so and in order to have the calendar back into line with the seasons, Pope Gregory XIII deleted 10 days from the year 1582, so that October 4th, 1582, of the Julian calendar was immediately followed by October 15th, 1582, in the Gregorian calendar. Thus the period from October 5th to October 15th, 1852 never existed!

This change was explained in a 4 page edict named “Pragmatica” on the Ten Days Of The Year which was issued by King Philip II of Spain, decreeing the change from the Julian to the Gregorian calendar.

https://www.google.com/amp...
08:20 AM - Oct 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Thunderduckâś… GETTR Gab Rumble @Thunderduck
03 October, 05:48
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Are those the "10 days of Darkness" the Q drops are about ?
It just crossed my mind......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
02 October, 10:16
Off topic but if we can delete days can we please delete daylight savings time???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
02 October, 11:01
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
I totally agree with you!!!!

anna justice @Truth_
06 October, 03:27
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
02 October, 08:21
10 days of darkness?