Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 September, 11:21
"The high office of the President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American's freedom and before I leave office, I must inform the citizen of this plight."

-JFK

10 days before 11/22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Think about how powerful this statement was.

JFK is a guy that was entrenched in the 13 families. The bloodlines.

His whole life was planned by the secret handshake club.

Somewhere along the way, he changed. He didn’t want anything to do with it. He commited to telling the truth and waking up the American people.

I believe that shift happened with his PT-109 experience. I believe he found God in Heaven and realized the importance of Jesus during that time.

He saved lives. Formed family bonds that could never be broken. #FamilyIsEverything

He came back from that experience and tiptoed around the cabal to become the President.

He formed EO 11110 to free us from bondage. He promised to splinter the CIA into a 1,000 pieces.

All for our benefit.

This is why we have #KennedyVision .

This is why we trust the plan.
09:37 AM - Oct 01, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
04 October, 08:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
04 October, 08:28
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
by Revisionist Historians for World Peace

It is a matter of historical fact, all of the following devastating events, which have occurred over the past 120 years, were both contrived and overseen by the Khazarian Jew Clan (13 families). And, the very distinctive common threads that run through each of them proves their utterly SATANIC origin.

The Armenian Genocide,
World War I,
Bolshevik Revolution,
Spanish Flu Pandemic,
The Great Depression,
Holodomor Genocide,
Chinese Civil War,
World War II,
Korean War,
The Holocaust,
Chinese Cultural Revolution,
Vietnam War,
Cambodian Genocide,
Rwandan Genocide,
Iraq War,
9/11 Terrorist Attacks,
The War on Terror,
Afghanistan War,
Syrian War,
Libyan War,
Ukraine War,
COVID-19 Pandemic
& Covid Super Vaccination Agenda
all have one thing in common— the Khazaria

State of the Nation ... https://stateofthenation.c...

Cathy QDell @Nine_0
04 October, 08:38
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
The Khzars are Satanists that CHOSE Judeaism when forced to....they are not a tribe, they are converts.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
02 October, 05:24
CHEERS TO THE HEROES!! The courage and strength and excuse my language but balls of STEEL that HERO had/has!!! What an incredible man of God!! 💕

Nada ... @Nada
01 October, 11:38
JFK OG ANON. Can’t wait for new, True documentaries about our REAL history.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
01 October, 08:56
❤️🙏❤️🙏

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
01 October, 05:09
Thank U Sir
Is not Enoff!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
01 October, 04:03
#KennedyVisionProtectedByGod ❤️ 🙏❤️

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
01 October, 03:58
This resonates true and makes sense. Nevertheless, trusting the plan doesn't mean letting your brain or body remain idol waiting on anything. Stay vigilant, stay active and keep vibing high.

Red Edge @Rededge
01 October, 03:57
But wasn't the Kennedy's bloodline to Jesus'?

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
01 October, 05:13
In response Red Edge to her Publication
I respectfully assure you it is not.

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
04 October, 10:54
In response Red Edge to her Publication
that was a made up conspiracy theory.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
01 October, 03:36

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
01 October, 12:32
such fierce love♥️a child equipped with that, possibilities no limit

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 October, 12:05
Nana would agree.
If you have never read the story of PT-109, you would be well served to read it.

God Himself MUST have had his hand on JFK during their ordeal.
He literally swam multiple times for miles, some of those times with an injured man in tow.
He swam miles multiple times in between islands bringing his crew along until they found an island with friendly natives, by God's hand in my opinion. They say at times he swam miles pulling the injured man by holding a belt in his teeth.

IMHO, if not for God they would not have survived.

God had a plan for JFK and we are about to see the fruits of that plan now.

God has a plan for everyone.
That is why you are here.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
01 October, 02:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🙏🏼❤️

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
01 October, 11:59
JFK had his own Esther moment.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
06 October, 09:39
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Good women are like that.

First Lady Jacqueline Lee “Jackie” (Bouvier) Kennedy Onassis was a symbol of strength for a traumatized nation after the assassination of one the country’s most energetic political figures, President John F. Kennedy.

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
01 October, 11:40
❤️❤️❤️

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
01 October, 11:19
He always was my hero even tho am not American
My father used to play recordings of his speeches for us to hear
Can't help believing in the #KennedyVision
and hv always known #FamilyIsEverything
I do 100% Trust The Plan

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
01 October, 11:11
Happy Saturday Mornin’ Doq 🙏🏼🥰

🙏🏼🥰🇺🇸🙌🏻🇺🇸🥰🙏🏼
Back then This Wonderful Man Won the Hearts of the American People, even 13 year old kids like me! His death devastated the whole world not just the US! It was a feeling of Great Love that He and Jackie projected for The People! You just knew and felt al would be ok with our world with him leading the way! Just like Our Now President DJT! #KennedyVision has been around for along time! And We the People need to remember to KEEP it in the forefront of our Visions from here on! We must #neverforget what has been relearned here, that we are not doomed to repeat again!! WWG1WGA -WW 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸💫

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
01 October, 12:19
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
God's timing is always perfect and His plan will always be completed with perfection. #TrustGod
😇

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
01 October, 11:01
Elegantly Said......The Power of The Light.The Power of Goodness.Love,Kindness.......Is the Power of God!
We all must sit with our Darkness.....Not live there!💙

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
01 October, 10:55
🙌❤️🙌

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
01 October, 10:51
The Majesty of the Author never ceases to amaze me. God knows how to infiltrate in the most stealth and Epic ways. Creator over His is like a fierce Lion. The play continues but won long ago. I love being a witness and participant in redemption. Flipping scripts all day long💫. Tables and all. So BOSS!

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
01 October, 10:46
💯

I believe there are more like him. People that have worked and or are related to the evil doers so that they could testify to ultimately end it all. I think he was just the tip of the iceberg.

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
01 October, 10:42
God is Love is what i heard over & over in reverse speech from my favorite President #jfk & For the record two things. 1st: #MLKJR had the same message in #reversespeech
#GodIsLove
True
#AmbassadorsofChrist ✝️
2nd: i Love #PresidentTrump His #EO #executiveorders were the best I've ever read, his #StateofTheUnion 🇺🇸 addresses were nothing short of Brilliance complete #AmericanBadassary
#TrumpKennendy #USA 🇺🇸
#dreamteam #USA 🇺🇸

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 October, 10:40
It takes a VERY strong, moral person to fight against the machine, history and family. It's why I have so much respect and am forever grateful! ♥️

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
02 October, 05:30
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Amen!!

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
01 October, 10:33
9:37 > 46 🇺🇸🦅

GLIMPSE.
You cannot possibly imagine the size of this.
Trust the plan.
Trust there are more good than bad.
The WORLD is helping.
We are not alone.
We are all connected in this fight.
PATRIOTS UNITE.
We are winning BIG.
Watch the speech.
God bless.

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
01 October, 05:21
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I'm trusting that the dozen or so Hell's Angels members who have gathered at a house across the street are a part of this blessed plan also 🤞

James Dean @Wait_its_time
01 October, 05:25
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Yes Chris, this is bigger than crazier than any of us could imagine we can only guess at a fraction of what is going on. Even those that are involved with this operation still only know a small part of the complete plan. Trust in God first and hope that those around us are also trusting in God.

Wendy Werner @WeTheAnon
01 October, 10:32
Yes! Along with his brother Bobby. They played their parts, learning what they could about the mob and their dark secrets. The original white hats! #FamilyIsEverything

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
01 October, 10:32
yes often i have thought bout this too. cause he was raised to be cabal and carry on the deception, corruption, evil. yet he raised above that. am with you. he and God connected. everything changed. have seen so many photos along this journey of he and jackie, he and his children. the body language, the eyes say it all. the love i see takes my breath. a good man. a fine president. family is everything is true. his legacy. the warriors finishing what he started. hope the world finally sees💙understands the sacrifices not only he made but the whole family

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
01 October, 10:25
The cabal can go and do one!

#KennedyVision
#FamilyIsEverything

some one special to some @godrus
01 October, 10:11
It was when JFK toured Europe with James Forrestal in 1945- they remained friends, and after Forestal met with Adm Byrd after the Antarctica Expedition, he was thrown out of a hospital window by the Deepstate that was infiltrating America. Byrd told Forrestal about Operation Paperclip, Forrestal told JFK.
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v18...

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
01 October, 10:01

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
01 October, 10:01
Does anyone know if executive orders are numbered consecutively or the number of the EO is chosen at random? I ask because the number 11110 could have been chosen due to his WWII experience, a profound one at that (being an angel number, 1111). Just curious about that.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
01 October, 10:00

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
01 October, 09:59
WOW. Yes! AMEN X 17 !!