Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 September, 11:21
"The high office of the President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American's freedom and before I leave office, I must inform the citizen of this plight."

-JFK

10 days before 11/22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 October, 09:37
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Think about how powerful this statement was.

JFK is a guy that was entrenched in the 13 families. The bloodlines.

His whole life was planned by the secret handshake club.

Somewhere along the way, he changed. He didn’t want anything to do with it. He commited to telling the truth and waking up the American people.

I believe that shift happened with his PT-109 experience. I believe he found God in Heaven and realized the importance of Jesus during that time.

He saved lives. Formed family bonds that could never be broken. #FamilyIsEverything

He came back from that experience and tiptoed around the cabal to become the President.

He formed EO 11110 to free us from bondage. He promised to splinter the CIA into a 1,000 pieces.

All for our benefit.

This is why we have #KennedyVision .

This is why we trust the plan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
CHEERS TO THE HEROES!! The courage and strength and excuse my language but balls of STEEL that HERO had/has!!! What an incredible man of God!! 💕
05:24 PM - Oct 02, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lalanic777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laura Anon777, click on at the bottom under it