Doq Holliday @doqholliday
"The high office of the President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American's freedom and before I leave office, I must inform the citizen of this plight."

-JFK

10 days before 11/22
11:21 PM - Sep 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
02 October, 04:54
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
"The high office of the President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American's freedom and before I leave office, I must inform the citizen of this plight."=1464

To The Poor Deceived Army Of Satan Just Remember Your Commander Already Lost The War Back Then And He Lost The War In This Dimension Against Me Right Now=1464

For There Nothing That Is Secret That Will Not Be Made Known Neither Any Thing Hidden That Will Not Be Revealed And Published For The Whole World To Know=1464

My Dear Brothers And Sisters In Christ And Fellow God Loving
Faithful Americans Greater Love Has No Man Than This Than To Lay His Life Down For His Friends=1464

My Father's Kingdom Is Standing In All Its Glory The Children Of Light Need To Open Up Their Imaginations And See The Signs Take Bold Acts In The Name Of The Father=1464

Link from Post#1464
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

1+4+6+4=15 Post#15

4 Pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10ă c̄❓ @10ac
01 October, 01:57
A Special Day 11.11.1963

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
01 October, 01:37
7 days before 11/22

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
01 October, 10:09
So many ‘coincidences’. So much to comprehend. Everyday I see a post that makes me say Holy 💩! Sometimes I wish I could tie a sleeper to a chair and make them hear it all. At least 23 times til it registered.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
01 October, 09:58
Is it too early to catch a vibe😉

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 October, 09:37
Think about how powerful this statement was.

JFK is a guy that was entrenched in the 13 families. The bloodlines.

His whole life was planned by the secret handshake club.

Somewhere along the way, he changed. He didn’t want anything to do with it. He commited to telling the truth and waking up the American people.

I believe that shift happened with his PT-109 experience. I believe he found God in Heaven and realized the importance of Jesus during that time.

He saved lives. Formed family bonds that could never be broken. #FamilyIsEverything

He came back from that experience and tiptoed around the cabal to become the President.

He formed EO 11110 to free us from bondage. He promised to splinter the CIA into a 1,000 pieces.

All for our benefit.

This is why we have #KennedyVision .

This is why we trust the plan.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
02 October, 05:24
CHEERS TO THE HEROES!! The courage and strength and excuse my language but balls of STEEL that HERO had/has!!! What an incredible man of God!! 💕

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
04 October, 08:16

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
01 October, 09:30

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 October, 09:27
11/22 - 10 = 11/12 > 23

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
01 October, 09:15
🕶

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
01 October, 06:45
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
If this is legit, I suspect DJT will confirm at rally tonight. Otherwise....

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
01 October, 09:08
... and WE, WILL CORRECT ALL, THAT HAPPENED HENCEFORTH!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
01 October, 03:18
if i am reading this correctly that was 10 days before dallas

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
01 October, 09:13
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Yes it was

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
01 October, 09:30
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
😯

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 October, 12:24
There is another 10 days.

https://anonup.com/upload/...

Nana's daily reminder that the only reason you are still breathing air and are not waiting in a fema camp for execution is because of God's hand on this man right here.
Orig. Q-JFK
& his son JFKJr right now is destroying the entire fookn cabal's empire of evil that tried to assassinate his father even if it means bringing down all the damn corrupt govts on the planet to do it!

God is real!
Angels are real!
Connecting is your job at hand!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
01 October, 03:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🙏

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
01 October, 09:34
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
01 October, 12:09
😳 You just gave me the chillz

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
30 September, 11:44
Still going on as we speak!

Red Edge @Rededge
30 September, 11:39
'ten days of darkness'