Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
30 September, 12:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
30 September, 12:44
In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 September, 12:50
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
🙂12:44pm edt TS, Exactly!!!

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
30 September, 06:27
My numbers...

30 September, 07:00
188 455 655 3 432

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
30 September, 07:06
😎 Interesting.
@IAM13888

30 September, 07:14
😇For example, you could also look up the numbers for the letters in your name and add them up to get a number as well! And Be sure to look up Gematria for another definition.

https://www.gematrix.org/

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
30 September, 07:19
This is so fascinating!! thank you for the time you took to do this! This is one area I have not done a lot of research, and my dreams have been requesting that I pay more attention.

😇YVW!!! You can also look up Dream symbology for some more answers, find a good Dream Dictionary that works for you. I personalyy like and use Mary Summer Rain's, she has a couple or few!
07:22 PM - Sep 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Williams, click on at the bottom under it