Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
30 September, 12:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
30 September, 12:44
In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
🙂12:44pm edt TS, Exactly!!!
12:50 PM - Sep 30, 2022
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
30 September, 06:27
My numbers...

30 September, 07:04
thesecretofthetarot.com › angel-number-432
ANGEL NUMBER 432 - Seeing 432 (432 Meaning & Symbolism)

Angel number 432 is a warning sign from the heavens. The angels know that you have delicate feelings. They send this number as a warning against allowing unscrupulous people to hurt your feelings. In other words, this number encourages you to look before you leap when it comes to matters of the heart. Angel number 432 also stands for integrity.
angelnumbersmeaning.com › angel-number-432-meaning-and-symbolism
Angel Number 432 – Meaning and Symbolism

Angel number 432 is a compassionate person who can experience difficulties in giving up emotional attachment, including old love, high school sweetheart, etc. He tends to return to

30 September, 07:12
😇you really should look up the numbers, as there might be a meaning that did not catch my eye, but I grabbed the ones I thought did pertain possibly. You can also look up the link numbers, Time Stamp number, and any other numbers on the page for meanings.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
30 September, 01:12
Wierd. just wierd.😯