Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
30 September, 12:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
30 September, 12:44
In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 September, 12:50
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
🙂12:44pm edt TS, Exactly!!!

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
30 September, 06:27
My numbers...

30 September, 07:00
188 455 655 3 432

Only people mentioned by Sigi7 in this post can reply
30 September, 07:14
😇For example, you could also look up the numbers for the letters in your name and add them up to get a number as well! And Be sure to look up Gematria for another definition.

https://www.gematrix.org/

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
30 September, 07:19
This is so fascinating!! thank you for the time you took to do this! This is one area I have not done a lot of research, and my dreams have been requesting that I pay more attention.