r363l l10n @r363ll10n
‼️‼️‼️HURRICANE IRA UPDATE‼️‼️‼️

Hi All... IAN FUCKING SUCKED... 10 hours of hurricane force winds is rough on the nerves!

We are alive and pets did good with all the craziness.

House took a major hit but is livable. Need to get a FEMA blue tarp for roof... Can see daylight thru the garage... Fencing and both lanais are damaged...

No power, water or cell service. Power will be minable of a month... No idea on cell or water...

Hubby out of work until undetermined...

Drove inland and found life to get a few things, call family and post social media updates...
12:43 PM - Sep 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Nesara 2021 @Nesara2021
19 July, 10:25
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
You still there?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Larry Dooley @17LarryQ
02 April, 10:03
It's been a while... long while. Are you good? Need something? Cooling out? Sabbatical? Need help?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
10 January, 12:14
Where did you go? :(
Hope all is well 🙏🏻❤️

Jay James @birdmanjay
06 January, 10:30
Hope you are doing well. I am moving from So Cal to Port Charlotte in a couple of weeks to get out of Ca., start a challenging new beginning and most importantly, to manage a roofing company to help bring recovery to the people of west Florida. I just came back from 10 days in Engelwood, met many people there who are in need of help...everyone has a story. I am packing currently. I have sold or given away nearly everything I own and will be starting the drive with my doG within a week or so. We already have contracts from Ft Myers to Port Charlotte.

It would make my soul smile if I was able to help a fellow patriot when I arrive in a couple weeks. What area are you in? Are you getting any help? Please let me know. I will see how I can help

Gray 359 @Gray359
14 November, 07:46
🙏🙏🙏

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
14 November, 07:43
How are you holding up?

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

ESgueglia EBlum @NitroErb
20 October, 06:42
do you need anything???

Jay James @birdmanjay
20 October, 05:53
JIC...Glad everyone is safe

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
20 October, 12:59
Glad you all are o. ok. Prayers for fast restoration.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
20 October, 10:56
💚🌟💚

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
20 October, 10:08
🙏

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
20 October, 09:55
Glad you are safe, continued prayers for you and all others impacted.
If you need any financial help I will be glad to donate.

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
20 October, 09:40
Glad to know you and family survived the onslaught....such horrible devastation everywhere! Can't even imagine what tasks you are facing in the aftermath, but just know we are all sending our prayers and vibes to keep you strong and determined! You are not alone!🙏

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
20 October, 09:31
🙏I am so glad that you, family, and pets are safe!!! God bless you all!!! Keep your chins up and keep smiling!!! Pray sent!!!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 October, 08:41
Just glad that you are okay and your home survived the storm.

Praying for you and everyone affected that the hardest parts of recovery from the hurricane are over very soon.

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
20 October, 08:24
Blue tarp: I think you need to call these folks. https://abc-7.com/news/loc...

Julie Casey @Trump2023
20 October, 08:03
I don’t know how to help I don’t have any money to donate I hope somebody who can will see this post and reach out. I have a lot of love and a lot of prayers coming forth calling the angels to surround and protect you and your family please keep us posted.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
20 October, 07:58
So glad to hear you’re OK! I know people in my church who lost everything including their pets. I can’t even imagine it. Our church is rallying around them and so many others who have lost so much. My family was 9 miles north of the eye and so we were spared like so many north of you. I hope you belong to a strong church community — that is a great source of support. But God has more plans for you – you are still here! God bless you and keep you may His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. ❤️🙏

some one special to some @godrus
20 October, 07:23
Also you're better off doing your own tarp or hiring your own subs to do the tarp due to backlog and the daily rains - mildew sets in fast and what was livable becomes dangerous quick.

some one special to some @godrus
20 October, 07:17
Hey Fren - Glad you and yours are okay. Pine Island Strong, but it's enough to make grown men cry.
Prayers

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
20 October, 07:33
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Are you in the local area? Our church recently ran a collection for storm victims, but we don't trust them to distribute the funds properly. We're looking for a local trusted organization to donate to. Do you know of any there?

Lyda Ars @golden21
20 October, 07:17
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
20 October, 07:05
🙏 Better days are coming ♥

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
20 October, 03:41
glad you all pulled through! We love you!!🥰🤍🕊

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
20 October, 01:51
Stay safe and prayers go out to you and your family.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
20 October, 01:41
🙏✝️❤️

#prayerteam

I am Keri @Lionessheart
20 October, 01:33
praying all comes together quickly and easily ♥️

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
20 October, 01:24
Prayers sent. 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼 WRWY & miss your posts.

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
13 October, 12:01
Still praying for you hoping you are well in FL!