r363l l10n @r363ll10n
30 September, 12:43
‼️‼️‼️HURRICANE IRA UPDATE‼️‼️‼️

Hi All... IAN FUCKING SUCKED... 10 hours of hurricane force winds is rough on the nerves!

We are alive and pets did good with all the craziness.

House took a major hit but is livable. Need to get a FEMA blue tarp for roof... Can see daylight thru the garage... Fencing and both lanais are damaged...

No power, water or cell service. Power will be minable of a month... No idea on cell or water...

Hubby out of work until undetermined...

Drove inland and found life to get a few things, call family and post social media updates...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay James @birdmanjay
Hope you are doing well. I am moving from So Cal to Port Charlotte in a couple of weeks to get out of Ca., start a challenging new beginning and most importantly, to manage a roofing company to help bring recovery to the people of west Florida. I just came back from 10 days in Engelwood, met many people there who are in need of help...everyone has a story. I am packing currently. I have sold or given away nearly everything I own and will be starting the drive with my doG within a week or so. We already have contracts from Ft Myers to Port Charlotte.

It would make my soul smile if I was able to help a fellow patriot when I arrive in a couple weeks. What area are you in? Are you getting any help? Please let me know. I will see how I can help
10:30 AM - Jan 06, 2023
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Only people mentioned by birdmanjay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jay James, click on at the bottom under it