Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
30 September, 09:46
WE NOW LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE EVERYTHING IS A HOAX DESIGNED FOR DISTRACTION. IS THERE ANY TRUTH OUT THERE? BOTH SIDES LIE THEIR ASS OFF.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Tierney Pearce @Tierney
01 October, 12:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
so be it.
LOVE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
01 October, 04:51

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
01 October, 01:44
This!!! 🙌🙌🙌

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
30 September, 04:45
As long as I know the Truth i can deal with it!< anything because it it is what it is!
At least we have a starting point to right the wrong's!
Thus there we find love together
imho

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
30 September, 03:38
I approve this message

North *** @Northstar
30 September, 03:25
!!!

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
30 September, 03:25
Love gives birth to wisdom
Wisdom is stored in the heart
Love all things at all times

Forgiveness to ALL
is the circumcision of the heart
the Key

The key unlocks the map to truth
Truth allows us to LOVE at all times

Golden Times donated @Golden
30 September, 01:31
Love is Energy, frequency, and vibration, too

"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration." - Nikola Tesla

Think in terms of Love, ❤️, 3, 6, 9

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
01 October, 01:50
In response Golden Times to her Publication
17 💚

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
30 September, 12:23

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
30 September, 12:15
very true, (54) but people certainly don’t love to HEAR the truth

Carla Zillman @Carla_Patriot
30 September, 01:49
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
That is true. Many can't shake the thinking. Brainwashed for too long. It will be a rough time for many. My husband is one, but I keep throwing things out their the past 6 years so atleast he's heard of them. When it get's to be too much he get's angry and I stop. He can't handle it. I hooe its a soft landing for him though. He thinks its all lies from the internet. 🤦‍♀️

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

LQve Trump @LoveTump
30 September, 11:55
"And the Greatest of These is Love." 1 Corinthians 13:13

Love you VK and all my AU family.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
30 September, 11:54
Amen! 🙏.

God is Love, so without God, I believe that nobody can truly Love! Because of Love, one understands and lives in Truth! ❤️🙏

Hence, We circle Back to God.... Always! ❤️🙏❤️🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 September, 11:56
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
❤️ Amen

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
30 September, 11:52
💖 Yes Love = Light = Truth will set you free 💖

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
30 September, 11:50
I brought extra if anyone needs more LOVE :)

Scat ling @scatling
30 September, 11:53
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
"I brought extra..." I LOVE this!! :D

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
30 September, 12:19
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
😊 You can never have too much love❣️

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
30 September, 11:46
Love is Evol... spelled backwards. 😎

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
30 September, 11:29

Kevin Lightwarrior @AwakenedPatriot1981
30 September, 11:26

Kevin Lightwarrior @AwakenedPatriot1981
30 September, 11:26

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 September, 11:15
🙌🏻❤️
Pure and Simple!!

The Real Me @TheRealMe
30 September, 11:13
Truth is also love.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
30 September, 10:30
The most important lesson my father (my personal hero) ever taught we was this....

There is only TRUTH, EVERYTHING ELSE IS EITHER PERSPECTIVE OR SPECULATION.

He imposed upon me, that if I cared enough about anything to have an opinion on it, then it was my responsibility to seek out truth first. Ask objective questions, use critical thinking, and always KNOW that if I did not see it with my own two eyes or hear it first hand from the source, then my opinion no matter how informed was still speculation.

Best lesson ever.
If you avoid the pain of truth you are stepping out of love.
Walk in love.
Only.

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
30 September, 10:28
"Then i despair...I remember that all through history, the way of love and truth has always won. There have been murderers and tyrants, and for a time they can seem invincible. But in the end they always fall. Think of it always." Andre Malraux

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
30 September, 10:20
hmm for me its definitely loyalty, Even if you lie to me at times, are you there for me all the time, am I a priority in your life.

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
30 September, 10:05
❤️ Love is Real (Lyrics)
-Jimmy Chamberlain Complex from Life Begins Again

Never in my life
Have I felt so right
All I do
Is the truth
And I feel (x3)
As I walk outside tonight
With the stars as my guide
Knowing where to go
It's my Heart that tells me so
And I feel (x3)
Love is real (x4)
And in time I found myself
With some stories and some wealth
A place for us to meet
It's the music that completes
Love is real (x7)

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
30 September, 09:59
Always has been, always will be.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
30 September, 09:58

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
30 September, 09:56
❤️❤️❤️

Back to the Future @Backontrack
30 September, 09:52
Rarely you use the L word.
Only thing that is real.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 September, 11:15
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
❤️