Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
30 September, 09:46
WE NOW LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE EVERYTHING IS A HOAX DESIGNED FOR DISTRACTION. IS THERE ANY TRUTH OUT THERE? BOTH SIDES LIE THEIR ASS OFF.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 September, 09:48
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
LOVE is truth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
30 September, 12:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
very true, (54) but people certainly don’t love to HEAR the truth

Carla Zillman @Carla_Patriot
That is true. Many can't shake the thinking. Brainwashed for too long. It will be a rough time for many. My husband is one, but I keep throwing things out their the past 6 years so atleast he's heard of them. When it get's to be too much he get's angry and I stop. He can't handle it. I hooe its a soft landing for him though. He thinks its all lies from the internet. 🤦‍♀️
01:49 PM - Sep 30, 2022
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Carla_Patriot in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
30 September, 03:20
In response Carla Zillman to her Publication
are we married to the same man???

Jes King @jes_US
30 September, 03:23
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
well isn't that a loaded question.
many of us have been given insights on so many different subjects Maybe VK has some insight on that question... VK?... care to chime in😆😁🥰