Jackie Joe @CD9
Donald Trump Knows Kushner Framed Him!

Soros and the globalists managed to buy one of Trump's closest people, Jared Kushner.
Jared Kushner personally removed national security adviser Michael Flynn from among Trump's closest aides. And after Stephen Bannon.
Jared Kushner pushed Bannon and Flynn out of Trump's entourage. Bannon even fell out with Kushner and called him a Democrat spy.
Jared Kushner, son-in-law and senior adviser to the president, did business with Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and globalists George Soros and Peter Thiel.
Details are below in the article.
👇👇👇
https://www.
09:23 PM - Jan 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by CD9 in this post can reply
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
17 January, 09:13
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
optics. 🐸😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
17 January, 09:18
This is so sad and one more reason to keep praying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
deb glidden @NHDeb
17 January, 07:47
The article is from 2017, if he knew all that time, why was he in there?

Days Of Elijah @Stella
17 January, 07:24
I still remember the day of Trumps inauguration, how Melania gave Ivanka that "look". There I knew something was off..

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
17 January, 07:04
I feel bad for Ivanka and the children.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
17 January, 05:45
This is unimaginable for me.

Helen Langford @Spiritbeing53
17 January, 04:37
Has Kushner been blocked from the White House or is that disinfo?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 January, 12:44
I thought Trump and Peter Thiel were working together on privitizing he mining the moon. Thiel has been in a competitive race, egged on by Google and when everyone was distracted with Covid, Trump signed an EO on April 6 granting mining rights on the moon to private enterprize. Something is not right about this if Thiel is a bad guy. I still do wonder why that was worthy of an EO during the beggining of the covid shut downs. Anyone have sauce? https://phys.org/news/2020...

Barefoot Patriot @mimitrump_won
16 January, 09:38
How will this play out for his Daughter?

Tea Potts @Ilox
17 January, 08:00
In response Barefoot Patriot to her Publication
this jared is not the original

Kevina Brian @Gatachica
17 January, 09:16
In response Barefoot Patriot to her Publication
I feel bad seeing this. I thought Jared was trustworthy! Ivanka cant stay married to him if he set up her Dad! Im just going to wait and see how this plays out. Could be more chaos! i notice Mark Meadows very quiet!🧐Wonder if hes another RAT?!