Photon 333 donated @Photon
29 September, 05:55
Hi, this is Photon's sister. She has been in the hospital for a couple weeks and cannot post to this site from the hospital's unsecured Wifi connection. She needs your help in finding a reliable supply of ivermectin that can be delivered quickly and purchased using her credit card. She will also need dosing instructions.

She cannot walk any more but is doing the best she can.

Thank you for any information you can provide. 💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
29 September, 06:04
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Tractor Supply store is where i get mine. maybe someone has a better source. You take an eraser size sqeeze of the syrige, twice daily abd no sugar allowed.please tell her we are thinking and praying for her!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
29 September, 06:57
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
ivermectin.com and GermProof.com (same company) ships from the USA; fast service. Select from 2 offers:
100 tablets (12mg Ivermectin) plus free bottle of GermProof =$190.
or
50 tablets only (12mg Ivermectin)= $109.
I have ordered three times so far and received them within 5 days.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
29 September, 07:08
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
I got ivermectin pills t from this site too. I can vouch for it. I have them just in case.

longhurstfarms.com has liquid ivermectin - 59.95 per bottle. Buy 2 get 1 free - these are PATRIOTS offering this on their site. They are located in Wyoming.

Much LOVE ♥️ to ALL!!

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
29 September, 07:21
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
What is the dosage one should take of Ivermectin?

29 September, 07:33
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
Liquid ivermectin would be sprayed on the skin and absorbed through the skin. longhurstfarms.com recommends the amount to spray as preventative and if you have covid they have suggested dosages, I do believe. You can also call them and ask.

ivermectin.com - they have a dosage amount to take based on body weight. I would recommend asking them for that information.

I hope this helps - be safe and healthy Patriot!!

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
29 September, 07:35
Thank you so much for your response, fren!

You are welcome!! People have also purchased over the counter ivermectin for horses and taken that too - again the dosage is based on body weight. Ivermectin also cures stage 4 cancer - so it is well worth having on hand just in case....parasites cause more disease than we know.....big pharma has kept that truth from us on purpose......it cuts into their PROFITS.........so EVIL.............much LOVE to you Patriot!! 🙏♥️
07:40 PM - Sep 29, 2022
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lightangel9 in this post can reply
JustLuv Chi @JustLuv
29 September, 08:00
the universal antidote (MMS) CDS & DMSO) arr literal life sabiors! nasa themselves deem it the universal antidote in 70s!! I just healed my hand from 2nd and 3rddegree burns. It happened eight days ago. And all my skin is already going back it is red but all the blisters are healed and some were almost 4thdegree burns and those are red and not raw anymore. It’s insane the stuff is amazing!!