Photon 333 donated @Photon
29 September, 05:55
Hi, this is Photon's sister. She has been in the hospital for a couple weeks and cannot post to this site from the hospital's unsecured Wifi connection. She needs your help in finding a reliable supply of ivermectin that can be delivered quickly and purchased using her credit card. She will also need dosing instructions.

She cannot walk any more but is doing the best she can.

Thank you for any information you can provide. 💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
Tractor Supply store is where i get mine. maybe someone has a better source. You take an eraser size sqeeze of the syrige, twice daily abd no sugar allowed.please tell her we are thinking and praying for her!
06:04 PM - Sep 29, 2022
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormgirl in this post can reply
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
29 September, 06:57
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
ivermectin.com and GermProof.com (same company) ships from the USA; fast service. Select from 2 offers:
100 tablets (12mg Ivermectin) plus free bottle of GermProof =$190.
or
50 tablets only (12mg Ivermectin)= $109.
I have ordered three times so far and received them within 5 days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
29 September, 07:08
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
I got ivermectin pills t from this site too. I can vouch for it. I have them just in case.

longhurstfarms.com has liquid ivermectin - 59.95 per bottle. Buy 2 get 1 free - these are PATRIOTS offering this on their site. They are located in Wyoming.

Much LOVE ♥️ to ALL!!

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
29 September, 07:51
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
From ivermectin.com