Photon 333 @Photon
Hi, this is Photon's sister. She has been in the hospital for a couple weeks and cannot post to this site from the hospital's unsecured Wifi connection. She needs your help in finding a reliable supply of ivermectin that can be delivered quickly and purchased using her credit card. She will also need dosing instructions.

She cannot walk any more but is doing the best she can.

Thank you for any information you can provide. 💙
05:55 PM - Sep 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
05 October, 03:09
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Thank you all for the help. It will be here soon.💙

Wish you could have seen me fight for myself. Epic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Selah 321 @Selah
06 October, 02:09
Stand strong

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
06 October, 03:02
Epic, love that word Alice♥️we are with you

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
03 October, 06:50
I finally found this too. https://floridasharkman.or...

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
03 October, 01:14
Frontline Drs can mail her some Ivermectin

800-835-0623

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
03 October, 10:30
i got mine from Tractor Supply. you go by the weight for dosage

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
03 October, 06:32

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
02 October, 11:44

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
02 October, 10:56
Do you have an orschelyn? https://forbiddenknowledge...

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
02 October, 11:01
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
This store is equivalent to a Tractor Supply. I got some there. I hope this helps. Not sure what she is using it for. From SSG Q I will keep looking on his page too ts https://floridasharkman.or...

Gray 359 @Gray359
30 September, 08:09
sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Vicki Lord @Vlord
30 September, 07:35
Sending prayers and higs for Annie! Been keeping her in prayers and sending positive vibes. 🙏🏻

Sean Michaels @SDo
30 September, 06:52
Durvet Ivermectin Paste 1.87% Removes worms and bots - 3 Pack https://a.co/d/4GXPduN

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
01 October, 05:44
In response Sean Michaels to his Publication
cheaper at a farm store...
$6 -$ 7 each

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
30 September, 11:26

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
30 September, 11:09
Sending prayers and hugs 🙏 💗
We have it at our local Coop store where you can buy farm type supplies for livestock. Best wishes for you all and keep us in touch.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
30 September, 11:07
i can mail you some if you cannot get any. coming from canada it may take a while. try a tractor supply, farm store thats where i got my supply

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
30 September, 10:10
Also I watched a video yesterday that said put copper under your feet to ground faster. I dont know if someone could take her outside to ground.

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
30 September, 10:09
You are about to get your wings fren
🔥⚡️😇

https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru/...

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
30 September, 09:43
HYDROGEN HAS A POWER, IT IS A FORCE FOR LIFE AND ITS ENERGIES CAN BE HARNESSED IN THE MOST DIRE MEDICAL SITUATIONS. 🙏🙏🙏
https://hydroproducts.info

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
30 September, 08:12
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
30 September, 06:02
Thank you for letting us know, pleass tell your dear Annie we are praying for her and send love her way.
im sorry to hear she is in hospital…gotta get her out there sooner than later.
so glad she is doing the ivermectin
please keep us updated
GOD bless you and your sister in JESUS Name Amen 🙏

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
30 September, 05:54

NEO ONE @Neo
30 September, 05:51
Much love to your sister as well to your family. I wish that all will be fine again.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 September, 03:37
Please give Photon all of our love. She is in my thoughts and prayers always. Praying for Jesus and the love from all of us to heal her. Sending love to you all.

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
30 September, 03:36
Prayers for Photon 🙏🙏🙏 Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
30 September, 02:55
Please keep us updated. Give her our love. Praying and haven't given up!

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
30 September, 02:47
I imagine they would do expedited shipping like Express Mail

Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
30 September, 02:41
Ivermectin.com - it is easy & cheap & works. Best to have some on hand & take it once a week, instead of waiting until you need it. Praying all is well

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
30 September, 02:42
DOSING SUGGESTION FROM
ivermectin.com

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
30 September, 02:21

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
30 September, 02:18
Happy to know she wants to fight it. Lots of love to her. ❤️

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
30 September, 02:06
I only have Duracet horse paste and can ship tomorrow (Friday). No charge. Just pass the vibe. Let me know. Take care.

Fanof Freedom2 @FanofFreedom2
30 September, 01:56
🙏🙏🙏🙏