Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
God Wins @Nous
28 September, 11:14
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
And it has a heart shape in it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
28 September, 11:13
Amazing! Seems it’s what freedom looks like. πŸπŸ’

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 September, 04:23
See the heart in the center?

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
28 September, 06:30
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
yes beautifulπŸ’›

Pink Totter @Totter
28 September, 01:24
The amazing things we can do when working together and not stuck in a box.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
28 September, 12:35
Fantastic! Great share LadyT πŸ‘β€οΈ

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
28 September, 12:22
Honey Bees natural inclination is to build in a circular fashion, think tree trunks, when beekeeping was industrialized starting in the 19th Century, bees were forced to adapt to rectangular boxes and straight frames. They were forced to "not think ouside the box".

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
28 September, 12:18
Everything about nature never ceases to amaze me!! GOD does wonderful things!!!

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
28 September, 11:49
heart hands πŸ‘€

28 September, 11:35
actually have homemade yogurt and local honey on my face right now 🐝

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
28 September, 11:51
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
😁

28 September, 11:32
OMG wow πŸ’› bees are amazing, life would not be without them 🐝

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
28 September, 11:19
Bees are amazing and when I am out working in the yard, I give them the respect of space where they are pollenating. I have noticed that they also hear your intentions through the tone of your voice. If you are not a threat to them, they will not hurt you. The bees are just another tiny of the billions of examples of how amazing our God - the Creator of all the universe really is. He made all of His creatures self sustaining if they choose to use their GOD GIVEN talents and resources. How much more we should show Him our love and our respect for Him and for His creatures.

28 September, 11:22
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
TY so much for your beautiful reply...

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
28 September, 11:16
./sync
was just thinking that #AnonIsland will need bees/honey :)

28 September, 11:20
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
OMG...just yesterday I was thinking to myself how awesome it would be if WE had an island for US!!!

I can't believe you just posted this!!!

Let's DO IT!!!

#AnonIsland

tell me more about this beautiful islsnd...😁

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
28 September, 11:14
Bees are such fascinating creatures. Look what they can create when they all work together. Perhaps we humans can be more beelike on the other side of this

Bee Bee @BxAx17
28 September, 11:04
IC a πŸ’› in there😊

Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
28 September, 01:26
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
πŸ’™Me too!

Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
28 September, 01:26
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
πŸ’™Me too!