Doq Holliday @doqholliday
AnonUp is the definition of a LEVEL PLAYING FIELD.

The first of it’s kind in the social media space.

Hats off to @administrator Koba for all the incredible work he continues to do!
12:07 AM - Sep 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
01 October, 04:47
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ophelia Lee @MsLee1013Q
28 September, 05:04
Maybe it’s because I don’t use it enough. However, WeGo is a better platform in my opinion. and Kobiashi “created” both and i think wegi was first. Maybe it is because Apple IOS just doesn’t mesh well with it on my phone. I don’t know? I want to like it, it is just so hard to use for me. for one thing, and i cannot believe im saying this, i am frustrated the most with annon up because my predictive text doesnt work here?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
28 September, 01:44
i love it here. people actually talk to each other and pray for each other. nobody has any agendas they're trying to run. it really is a "town square" type of platform where there is open dialogue and an actual free flow of information. i love it.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
28 September, 01:31
Koba Rocks

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
28 September, 01:31
Koba Rocks

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
28 September, 01:25
Amen Doq! 🍻🙏👍

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 September, 01:23
🙏😁👊100 percent

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 September, 01:23
🙏😁👊100 percent

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
28 September, 01:09
je suis ici par intuition 🙏😇et je continue a la suivre 4 4 4 💖17 🍀

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
28 September, 10:19
Thanks @administrator I may have lost family and friends the last 2 years but what I have gained in AU helps me keep fighting!

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
28 September, 10:11
He went all Kobayashi maru on social media, and changed the parameters of the medium.
#loveKobayashi
WWG1WGA

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
28 September, 10:08
I agree! Thank you @administrator ! Koba thank you for making a wonderful home for us. I can always feel the love and high vibes here. We have all helped each other in large and small ways. Love you AU fam❤️

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
28 September, 09:32
we all leveled up once we came here!
💛🤠😀👍

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
28 September, 09:25
There is no place like Home, and we are blessed with an amazing @administrator 💞

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
28 September, 09:15

edawg2362 CEB donated @edawg2362
28 September, 09:06
I'd have to agree, except I have never been able to post and photos or videos since I've joined.
other than that, yea.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 September, 08:25
Pretty brilliant.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
28 September, 08:04
I love this place! Thank you, Koba!

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
28 September, 07:30
I find myself missing you all (AU) when I’m off the grid. This journey is only possible because of the work here. We are both grounding AND vibing high together. Thank you!!! 🙏

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
28 September, 07:20
I'm EXTREMELY Disappointed with TRUTH SOCIAL. I was Hoping it would be a Space for People to Interact like we do here on Anon. I've Posted a Few Times but get ZERO Responses. The People here are AWESOME.
TRUTH SOCIAL is more "Head-Centered"
ANON UP is More HEART-Centered

BIG DIFFERENCE!

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
28 September, 08:25
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
AU is home! There is no place like home!❤ Love you all!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
28 September, 08:26
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
I feel the same.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
28 September, 07:05
Indeed! Thank you Koba, you are amazing!!

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
28 September, 07:00

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
28 September, 06:34
Thank You @administrator

Thank You too @doqholliday

and Thank You to Everyone on AU
💚🌟💚

TrueView Patriot @TimA
28 September, 06:33
level playing field
🤓👍🏻 virtual style 🎥😅

memes matter @NoComment
28 September, 06:25
yeah❤️🩰[they] are eating they're hats

memes matter @NoComment
28 September, 06:26
In response memes matter to her Publication
I love you Sir❤️👂✍️

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
28 September, 05:30
hats off to you also doq....thank Q for your svc...we see you

TrueView Patriot @TimA
28 September, 06:30
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
🤣😅🤣 we sure do

28 September, 05:28
the military know now @doqholliday fyi...i warned them

28 September, 05:27
@administrator you are loved and appreciated i salute you o7... you gave this mil a voice...and look at the ppl you and VK have brought here... military ops ongoing....TQ....we see you.. my buddies inx the know aľl left mil...THEY KNOW!‽‽@"

28 September, 05:18
makes you wonder who he is... @vincentkennedy . ...right?? I stand with koba.... as welll