Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
27 September, 12:33
Ya'll heard about executive order 14067?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
All EO will be null and void soon for this admin😉
12:53 PM - Sep 27, 2022
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
27 September, 12:58
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Thank goodness. I was just curious if anyone new about it? I didn't until the handsome texted it to me this morning. Like I said last night...fook with people's money, they will be pissed and rise up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
27 September, 01:04
Erin thank you for postin He has made so many executive orders I guess he doesn’t feel the need to even let us know about it anymore , not that it matters. He has no idea the power of Anons we find things 😉

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
27 September, 01:06
all for show to get people too....
this whole admin is worse than a high school production of whatever shakespeare that's being perverted today

Mike Anon @Mike314
27 September, 12:57
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Hopefully all EOs from illegal president Barack Obama also.