Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 September, 01:07
Are they just going to keep going until the normies get super pissed?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
26 September, 01:17
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I'm to the point, the normies do not seem to know the difference. I believe the ones still asleep could be forced off a cliff and not even realize it. My family members included. Makes me so frustrated. Everything I try sharing with my sister and brother in law, is a conspiracy in their heads.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
26 September, 02:25
In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication
I give a lot of credit to anons who are still trying to wake up family members and friends. Or perhaps the credit goes to family members who will still listen even though they might not yet believe. My family and normie friends told me they would cut me off if I continued to spread my conspiracy theories. I am left with my prayer that someone else will get through to them. I believe that it's possible.

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
I do have to say. I haven't been told I would be cut off yet. That really stinks. Do you ever stop and think about how and what they are going to feel when this info hits them in the face? I do.
11:00 PM - Sep 26, 2022
In response Every Time to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CMAG1 in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
26 September, 11:23
In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication
It hurt so bad that I'm not over it.
But all that aside, I worry about them surviving. I wish I could help them and I wish there were some way of repairing our relationships. If they were to wake up and come to me, it would be fine.
I don't want apologies, just for them to wake up.
Then, I'd be happy.