Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 September, 01:07
Are they just going to keep going until the normies get super pissed?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
I'm to the point, the normies do not seem to know the difference. I believe the ones still asleep could be forced off a cliff and not even realize it. My family members included. Makes me so frustrated. Everything I try sharing with my sister and brother in law, is a conspiracy in their heads.
01:17 PM - Sep 26, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CMAG1 in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
26 September, 02:25
In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication
I give a lot of credit to anons who are still trying to wake up family members and friends. Or perhaps the credit goes to family members who will still listen even though they might not yet believe. My family and normie friends told me they would cut me off if I continued to spread my conspiracy theories. I am left with my prayer that someone else will get through to them. I believe that it's possible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
26 September, 11:00
In response Every Time to her Publication
I do have to say. I haven't been told I would be cut off yet. That really stinks. Do you ever stop and think about how and what they are going to feel when this info hits them in the face? I do.

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
26 September, 01:53
same here😔

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
26 September, 01:28
I know how you feel mate, I have 6 brothers and sisters and have been unable to convert one, that is very sad..... many are Uni educated too.

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
26 September, 01:45
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
Yes.
And one of the biggest issues I have, instead of just taking a few minutes and attempting to research any of it, I guess to them it's easier to just say oh that's a conspiracy theory.

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
26 September, 01:20
For [them] ALL $$$$'s, land, homes, planes, boats etc etc...every single penny b/c they wont need what they have stolen where they going.