Kim Runner @kimrunner
Stay Safe all Florida Patriots!
Hope it passes quickly.
09:38 PM - Sep 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
27 September, 02:19
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
27 September, 02:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
27 September, 11:44
Storm shutters going up now!

James Dean @Wait_its_time
27 September, 11:07
No pun intended " Hope the storm passes quickly " yes a hurricane moves quickly 😳

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 September, 11:11
In response James Dean to his Publication
not always...i grew up in the south so have experienced a few.
sometimes they stall out. it's not fun.

Ange Love @LoveM
27 September, 10:48
Thank you Kim🙏🏻❤️Prayers for God’s work and safety to His children🕊

So far in the outskirts, fully stocked for “The Storm” multiple meanings exist...

Love and hugs🤗❤️

#FamilyIsEverything 😇

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
26 September, 11:53
Thanks Kim 🙏
feeling stormy up in here 😂

Iam Mie @iammiele
26 September, 11:34
thanks Kim! should be g2g here...been prepped from the rest of the shennagins...if i have internet will post as able.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
26 September, 10:59
🙏

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
26 September, 10:31
#prayerteam
Dear God in heaven, please protect all in Florida
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 September, 10:36
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Thanks LHA!

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
26 September, 10:31
🙏

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
26 September, 10:29
thank you Kim!💕

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
26 September, 10:26
We are bracing for the worst but hoping for the best. God be with us.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
26 September, 10:32
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
26 September, 10:24
[THEY] will steer it and stall it to cause maximum damage. Praying for divine intervention 🙏

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
26 September, 10:12
Praying

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
26 September, 10:09
Thanks, Kim! 🙏

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
26 September, 10:07
Thanks Kim ❤️

🙏Praying for All of muh Florida Peeps🙏

Just brought in the Patio Stuff right now to be safe. Tbh, I didn’t even realize there was a ⛈ Storm until I went to the Grocery Store today & it was so busy & Peeps were telling me. It is Always better to be Safe 🙏. My Momma KK is wanting me to blow the storm away with my energy 😎🙏. She believes.

🙏God Bless Ya’ll🙏 Praying for Everyone🙏 Much Love ❤️♾

Ange Love @LoveM
27 September, 10:53
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Right there with you Sis🙏🏻✝️❤️they keep saying “Calm before the storm” on FOX news... multiple meanings😁🤜🏻🇺🇸❤️Love n hugs 🤗❤️😘

Richie Richard @Richie
27 September, 11:26
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Many of us do believe. If we can move a mountain with mustard seed sized faith, we can collectively dissipate a storm.

Break the Power of This Storm Prayer
God, my Protector, I keep my eyes on You, through this furious storm. My soul trusts in You, and I know it will be well. I ask You to protect my home and my family from the elements. I rely on Your grace, Your mercy, and Your love. I ask that You will stretch forth Your hand and break the power of this mighty storm, for the wind and waves still know Your name. Amen.

amy lilley @amylilley
26 September, 10:05
Thank you Kim, we’re pretty much hermetically sealed into our home with the strong storm shutters, hunkered down🙏🏻🥰😇

https://www.windy.com/?26....

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
26 September, 10:02
talk to me k
everything good on your timeline?

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
26 September, 10:02
talk to me k
everything good on your timeline?

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
26 September, 10:04
Ty ❤️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 September, 09:47
Amen! 🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 September, 09:45
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙌🏻
Time for those Hurricane parties I’ve heard about?!
Reminds me of Phae earlier! 😆

DaC haos @DaChaos
26 September, 09:43
🎶 Everything little thing gonna be alright

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
26 September, 09:42
praying for all 🙏🙏🙏

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
26 September, 09:38
🛐🛐🛐