Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 September, 09:38
Stay Safe all Florida Patriots!
Hope it passes quickly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ @KiKiLove1111
Thanks Kim ❤️

🙏Praying for All of muh Florida Peeps🙏

Just brought in the Patio Stuff right now to be safe. Tbh, I didn’t even realize there was a ⛈ Storm until I went to the Grocery Store today & it was so busy & Peeps were telling me. It is Always better to be Safe 🙏. My Momma KK is wanting me to blow the storm away with my energy 😎🙏. She believes.

🙏God Bless Ya’ll🙏 Praying for Everyone🙏 Much Love ❤️♾
10:07 PM - Sep 26, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
Richie Richard @Richie
27 September, 11:26
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Many of us do believe. If we can move a mountain with mustard seed sized faith, we can collectively dissipate a storm.

Break the Power of This Storm Prayer
God, my Protector, I keep my eyes on You, through this furious storm. My soul trusts in You, and I know it will be well. I ask You to protect my home and my family from the elements. I rely on Your grace, Your mercy, and Your love. I ask that You will stretch forth Your hand and break the power of this mighty storm, for the wind and waves still know Your name. Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
27 September, 10:53
Right there with you Sis🙏🏻✝️❤️they keep saying “Calm before the storm” on FOX news... multiple meanings😁🤜🏻🇺🇸❤️Love n hugs 🤗❤️😘

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
27 September, 10:56
In response Ange Love to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏💖💖💖💙💙💙

27 September, 10:56
In response Ange Love to her Publication
🙏🥰😍🙏💖♾💙🙏😍🥰🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 September, 11:06
Be Safe Kiki, sending prayers 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
LYSM 🙌🏻🥰💖💫🫶🏻

Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
26 September, 11:01
Stay safe Kiki Love! Praying for all in the path.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
26 September, 10:37
Im sure you are stocked up and have been ready for years. lol. Be safe. Blow that sucka away. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️

26 September, 10:46
In response Kel Que to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏Thank You Fren 💖💙💖💙

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
26 September, 10:34
Blow it away KiKi! I believe in you too!
Praying for y’all 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻✨💖✨

26 September, 10:41
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
🙏😍Awww🙏😍 Thanks for believing in me 🙏Years ago 1 Storm lingered for weeks on the coast... no joke & I just kept imagining blowing it away... It never hit, 🙏Thanks to God & Angels 🙏

😍 ILYSM ♾♾♾
🙏Praying Everyone is Safe🙏