JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 September, 07:07
I must speak to a couple of things that stood out to me at the rally before addressing the rumors that many of us are hearing in the past 24 hours or so because they are connected.

For one, the patriots are vibing high. The love that one feels at a Trump Rally is unlike anything else. That said, our patriots are also experiencing very different movies. I took special care to interact with normies and anons alike. I estimate that well over 90% of attendees have zero clue of what's really habbening. You are much more important than you know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 September, 12:57
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I love the anons with all of mi hearto. Many of them are salty autists that never took on a social media role. They're too busy making bread. Fine time to add that I have always enjoyed your wall. I know that I am always going to see something relevant, thoughtful, or funny. Thank you Patriot. 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
26 September, 03:27
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 September, 01:12
Ironically, he must have some big kahoonas!

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
25 September, 08:47
😏.. I'd be very surprised if he was alone in doing what he's doing!

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
25 September, 07:32
I agree - no better way! (He certainly getting a lot of attention.)