JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I must speak to a couple of things that stood out to me at the rally before addressing the rumors that many of us are hearing in the past 24 hours or so because they are connected.

For one, the patriots are vibing high. The love that one feels at a Trump Rally is unlike anything else. That said, our patriots are also experiencing very different movies. I took special care to interact with normies and anons alike. I estimate that well over 90% of attendees have zero clue of what's really habbening. You are much more important than you know.
07:07 AM - Sep 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
29 September, 02:23
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
26 September, 08:26
I agree! I have friends who are huge Trump supporters but when I throw in something like... Wexner is one of the heads of the Jewish Mafia, for example, they are stunned. LOL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
My Watershed Moment @Organic729
26 September, 08:20
As VK has made clear, nothing will change until the fall of the MSM. I experience that in almost all of my interactions with family, friends, coworkers, it's like we live in different worlds (we do). A primary barometer for me now, in my interactions, is jab status, if jabbed then totally in the matrix. Would be interesting to know percentage of Un jabbed who are AU awake..

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
26 September, 08:27
In response My Watershed Moment to his Publication
Unjabbed and #AWAKE

Unjabbed

Awake

Unjabbed and AWAKE

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
26 September, 08:18
Vibes are extremely high👊

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
26 September, 12:09
Rally's are a clear cross section/micrcosm of Real America, this
verifies what I have seen for 6 yrs now...people don't see it,
don't want to believe it, don't want to hear it---and I don't
think that I want to understand them or be in their way
when they are forced to understand it

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 September, 01:04
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
It's gonna be awkward- no doubt.

William Filer @TahoeBilly
25 September, 11:00
Well said and agreed.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 September, 10:59
Nana would agree, there is just something very special about actually being there where Trump is speaking, the air is absolutely electric and the energy and love in the room might well have the power to move a mountain if all were manifesting that energy on it.

From what I have witnessed in crowds as well, there are so many levels of awake, but as you have said, what I have witnessed too is that not many outside of AU are as awake and know as much as the Patriots here.

Many that think they are awake are going to have some revelations just about as strong as the ones that are still totally comatose.

For instance, my siblings and Mom are awake to the politics of it but that is ALL>
The dont see the issues with religion, or things like buying silver and gold for protection, and for sure have not had a second thought of ETs or the severity of the torture of kids.

But perhaps for the moment we only need 80+ beginning awake.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 September, 11:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
A sustained 80%+ critical mass is what Juan said was needed.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
SPIRITUAL LEVERAGE

TEN PERCENT. We only Need 10 Percent to Create a SACRED SPACE WITHIN the PLANETARY HEART OF HUMANITY through which the Remainder of Humanity can Find the Will to Change.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 September, 01:09
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
I happen to agree. Maybe less than 10%. Maybe much less.

Miss. Messina @Messina
Thank you that ,most of us would not have known had you not shared .How awesome did that feel to be there ❤️

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 September, 11:59
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
Very. There are a lot of special Patriots doing very special work very quietly.

Only followers of this user (GritNGrace) can see their posts

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
25 September, 08:41
I'm trying to get to the next one in Michigan to be able to do the same with the normies. Since the start of all this I have done nothing but talk with people everywhere I go, hand out print outs with links to Patriot news channels etc.. I hope it all works out so i can go and help make those aware. Through all this my favorite has been connecting with others and helping them find their way. Thank you for walking around doing the same fren.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 September, 12:01
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
No, thank YOU.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
25 September, 07:26
Interesting observation, and it's something I've wondered about for awhile, now. Thank you.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
25 September, 07:16
🛐

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
25 September, 07:16
😂US Normies

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 September, 01:12
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Ironically, he must have some big kahoonas!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 September, 12:57
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I love the anons with all of mi hearto. Many of them are salty autists that never took on a social media role. They're too busy making bread. Fine time to add that I have always enjoyed your wall. I know that I am always going to see something relevant, thoughtful, or funny. Thank you Patriot. 🇺🇸