JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 September, 07:07
I must speak to a couple of things that stood out to me at the rally before addressing the rumors that many of us are hearing in the past 24 hours or so because they are connected.

For one, the patriots are vibing high. The love that one feels at a Trump Rally is unlike anything else. That said, our patriots are also experiencing very different movies. I took special care to interact with normies and anons alike. I estimate that well over 90% of attendees have zero clue of what's really habbening. You are much more important than you know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
SPIRITUAL LEVERAGE

TEN PERCENT. We only Need 10 Percent to Create a SACRED SPACE WITHIN the PLANETARY HEART OF HUMANITY through which the Remainder of Humanity can Find the Will to Change.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
10:59 PM - Sep 25, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 September, 01:09
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
I happen to agree. Maybe less than 10%. Maybe much less.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
26 September, 08:07
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
THE HOOP AND THE TREE

"God is an Intelligible Sphere whose CENTER is Everywhere and Circumference Nowhere." -THE 12th CENTURY BOOK OF TWENTY-FOUR PHILOSPHERS

The Sacred Geometry of (Q)uantum Light/Metatron's Cube/MER-KA-BAH is based on the Number One & Zero--the Vertical Axis of the 'AXIS MUNDI Within the CENTER, or "ZERO POINT" of a 2 D CIRCLE--the "Event HORIZON of a 3 D GOLDEN MEAN SPIRAL/Universal Sphere.
The Numbers 1 through 10 are the Key to Understanding the Five Holo-Fractally Enfolded Platonic Solids of Metatron's Cube which is based on the 2 D Triangle (TRI-''ANG-"EL"); 3 Dimensional TETRAHEDRON/TETRAGRAMMATON (i.e. the HEBREW YHWH/YAWEH)
The Number 1 is the Cosmic Tree/Evolutionary Tree/"Spin"-al Tree of the Human Body, upon which the Serpentine Energy of KUNDALINI/The Holy Spirit SPINS Up & Down the "SPIN"-E.
One is the Basis of the "Decad" 1, 100, 1000, n and on into IN-'PHI"-NITY.
All Computer Language is based on One/Zero