JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 September, 07:07
I must speak to a couple of things that stood out to me at the rally before addressing the rumors that many of us are hearing in the past 24 hours or so because they are connected.

For one, the patriots are vibing high. The love that one feels at a Trump Rally is unlike anything else. That said, our patriots are also experiencing very different movies. I took special care to interact with normies and anons alike. I estimate that well over 90% of attendees have zero clue of what's really habbening. You are much more important than you know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana would agree, there is just something very special about actually being there where Trump is speaking, the air is absolutely electric and the energy and love in the room might well have the power to move a mountain if all were manifesting that energy on it.

From what I have witnessed in crowds as well, there are so many levels of awake, but as you have said, what I have witnessed too is that not many outside of AU are as awake and know as much as the Patriots here.

Many that think they are awake are going to have some revelations just about as strong as the ones that are still totally comatose.

For instance, my siblings and Mom are awake to the politics of it but that is ALL>
The dont see the issues with religion, or things like buying silver and gold for protection, and for sure have not had a second thought of ETs or the severity of the torture of kids.

But perhaps for the moment we only need 80+ beginning awake.
10:59 PM - Sep 25, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 September, 11:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
A sustained 80%+ critical mass is what Juan said was needed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396