Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 September, 07:11
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
spacex satellite sat nite

I watched it in central Florida.

It was a good view, and we could see it for quite a while.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 September, 04:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
25 September, 02:15
I saw it too!! Is that what it is?

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
25 September, 12:42
VK’s follow count is 1757
post 1757 👇🏼👀

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
25 September, 03:51
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
todays letter is R..R as in Rocket. Rockstar. Robert. Royal....😄

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
24 September, 11:13

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
25 September, 03:11
I seen it from my back yard! It was anazing!

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
25 September, 03:12

Pink Totter @Totter
24 September, 10:51
I seen one of whatever it is one night. The light trail behind it wasn't as wide but same thing. Was watching it and it just disappeared, thought it went behind a cloud, nope, stars are still shining.

24 September, 11:06
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Same thing here. Out just disappeared and the sky was clear. Rockets are awesome!

Christy Curran @moonglow77
24 September, 10:35
We saw this

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
24 September, 10:15
rocket or spaceship?

24 September, 11:05
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Falcon 9 Rocket

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
24 September, 09:23
is this today ??

24 September, 09:42
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
Yup. Right before I posted it.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
24 September, 08:50
😎🚀

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
24 September, 08:49
Here in Orlando we just watched the launch of the new starlink satellite from Cape Canaveral. Maybe that's what u saw

24 September, 09:01
In response Florida Jen to her Publication
I'm pretty sure that is what it was. I bet your view was even better!

24 September, 08:36
Check this off my bucket list of things to see in the sky. 👊💥

TBo ogg donated @tbog
24 September, 09:50
One with a warhead would be another 🤣

Palmetto Patriot @Kingcrab
24 September, 08:17
Just saw a rocket being pursued by three objects with lights, off the coast of Charleston SC. Traveling from the south to the north. 7:30 pm EST Saturday 09/24/2022. curious about the three chase planes, any info on this protcol?

24 September, 08:27
In response Palmetto Patriot to his Publication
I think it was a spaceX rocket.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Iam Mie @iammiele
24 September, 08:45
In response Palmetto Patriot to his Publication
space x launch dropping reuseable boosters

24 September, 08:03
It was a SpaceX Falcon 9 Rocket.

https://twitter.com/SpaceX...

"Deployment of 52 Starlink satellites confirmed"

https://twitter.com/SpaceX...

Probably why that tanker was doing circles near there in Florida today.

24 September, 07:55
I actually recorded it in 8k, but AU doesn't support that format.

24 September, 07:54
That's probably why a Coast Guard plane flew over a few minutes before that.

24 September, 07:53
That was so cool to see. One was scheduled to fly by a week or so ago, but I missed it.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 September, 07:57
Is this something you have seen before in your area?

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
24 September, 07:49
where r u located ( in general)?

24 September, 07:52
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
Maryland. I'm the X.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 September, 07:49
😳 Wow!