I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
24 September, 07:46
Just saw this!! A rocket? BADASSERY!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 September, 07:53
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
That was so cool to see. One was scheduled to fly by a week or so ago, but I missed it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
Is this something you have seen before in your area?
07:57 PM - Sep 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
24 September, 08:00
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
It wasn't directly over me, so it could've been far away, but we have had people see launches in the past around the DC/Maryland/Virgina area, but they definitely are few and far between. There was one a few weeks ago I missed.

Arbia Steinour @Arbia
25 September, 12:00
We saw one a week or so ago and one a few days ago. They were both during the day. The wife noticed them and asked if they were rockets. I said "that's what they look like in Fl. It was just a orange moving streak in the sky.