Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
23 September, 12:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
24 September, 05:54
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
I gave some to my client....stage 4 breast cancer and then she continued on her own. She's a super liberal, was skeptical but asked her.."what do you have to lose? That was 4 months ago. She is cancer free. No chemo. They gave her a death sentence. Told her they found it too late. Her doctor calls it a miracle and doesn't believe it was the ivermectin. We both call it healing by the TRUTH. #darktolight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kentucky Girl @KentuckyGirl
What type of Ivermectin did she take, pills, liquid or paste?
07:13 AM - Sep 25, 2022
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KentuckyGirl in this post can reply
Night Shift @kekerista
25 September, 07:47
In response Kentucky Girl to her Publication
I work with dogs for a living and I had tablets on hand that I had for personal use. I gave her all that I had and after that she acquired ivermectin on her own. I did not ask her what dosage or application she was using after that. She did mention she went to a Natural Doctor of Integrative medicine who was providing her with the remaining ivermectin. I was good with that and so excited that she was feeling better. I see her next month. I should ask her what dosage she took, although I'm sure it would probably be different for everyone. I had 3 good friends that passed away from late stage cancer a few years ago. I wish I knew then what I do now. They might have not died.

Kentucky Girl @KentuckyGirl
26 September, 09:33
The doctors in KY will not give a prescription for Ivermectin pills, I do the paste in veggie capsules twice a day, a pencil eraser dose per capsule. I go to church with several who have cancer, and I was just wondering how this lady took her Ivermectin. Thank you so much for your reply!

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
01 October, 05:09
I am dealing w/ same thing - in year 5 since diagnosis - stage 4 in bones. was supposed to see docs this week but Ian wiped that out.
I'm fortunate to be alive but feel time is running close- I want to take the Iverm along w/ the (now 4th) chemo drug but afraid of dosage. I'm going to play by ear now since lord knows when I will be able to reschedule w/ any doc here.