Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 September, 04:09
Human Saves!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
23 September, 07:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😢 im not crying...u are. Human love for animals knows no bounds. 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
I am currently trying to save my frosty faced little Mrs Weinerdog. She has a really bad UTI and the antibiotics she was given caused her to stop eating. Her antibiotics were changed. But given her age and cardiac issues.. its the last antibiotic that they have that is strong enough. Please pray for my Missy … (aka Mooder Pooder Motor Scooter) 🙏🏼❤️🐾
07:15 PM - Sep 23, 2022
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kdoner12 in this post can reply
ECM Arizona @EM5793
24 September, 11:53
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
24 September, 02:54
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Mooder Pooder Motor Scooter 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
24 September, 02:10
Forgot to mention, she was close to death and I had to force-feed her for a month or so. Really bad condition.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
24 September, 02:09
Just in case the same with dogs. My cat stopped eating for another reason and developed a fatty liver syndrome. The clinic I took her to strung me along for two months with no results. Thankfully the next vet immediately said I don’t see signs of cancer, tested for thyroid or liver-found to have the liver problem and Then only had to go 5 times for a repeat of, drip to hydrate her for 5 min, and a gel He put behind her ear (forget the name) which stimulates appetite. At first she would eat the first day and then it sliwed down, but by the fourth time she was eating normally and took it up to fifth time to be safe. She’s back to normal and healthy and happy. I hope this helps and I really would like to know if you succeed. It’s usually more simple then they say.

24 September, 05:46
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
I will look into this. Thank you!

Silver Cat @silvercat
24 September, 01:49
Prayers for you all and speedy healing!

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
24 September, 01:40

24 September, 01:41
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

24 September, 01:41

24 September, 01:37
MMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A MIRACLE CCURE
CURES EVERYTHING
HERE A DOG WAS CURED:
https://mmstestimonials.co...

Evangelina @Evangelina
24 September, 02:33
Jim Humble was fighting the cabal before many. I'm happy for him the truth will soon be made known.

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
23 September, 08:13
❤️🙏🙏❤️Love and Prayers.🙏❤️ PRETTY PAW FRENS.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
23 September, 08:07
What a Dear sweet girl, my love and prayers for her. So much love to you 💞

Diana DJT @Diana
23 September, 08:02
I have had 4 incredible Dachshunds, my Jazzypeach went over the rainbow 🌈in January, she was 16❤️I am sending you and your beautiful Miss Frosty face all my love and prayers 🙏🏼❤️🐶🐾💥

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
23 September, 07:56
🙏🙏🙏

Butterfly Girl @LeeHyz
23 September, 07:50
Lord, I lift this beautiful puppy up to you,. Wrap him in your security and heal him from the top of the head to the tip of its tail and everywhere in between Amen!

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
23 September, 07:47
Much love to you both! Vitamin C (buffered like ester c) is a natural antibiotic, and i give older pups kelp meal ontheir feed and moringa. Just like us, they need a big boost in nutrition. Wishing puppy well!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
23 September, 07:46
Praying for Missy Mooder Pooder Motor Scooter to get to excellent health 🙏🏻❤️

Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
23 September, 07:45
🙏🏻💞
Have you tried a bit of acv with the mother in her water?

23 September, 07:54
In response Compassionate Witness to her Publication
Never heard of it 🤔. ACV I have but not the other

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
23 September, 07:40
Healing Prayers for beautiful Missy 🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
23 September, 07:39
Praying for Missy and you!

23 September, 07:43
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
Thank you all ❤️. I love my weiner babies a great deal.

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
23 September, 07:39
🙏

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
23 September, 07:38
collodial silver is worth a try if that doesnt work. natures antibiotic. sending prayers

Win Gale @Wingale17
23 September, 07:35
you got it what sweetie

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 September, 07:33
Get some GOOD grade doggy cbd, and look into some black seed oil. CBD is amazing, with black seed oil read any liver trouble can't use it, but then found on that info that was opposite of that, so THAT still looking into. CBD is amazing.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 September, 07:37
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
DEF praying for your fur friend, that is good info. Also. BOTH natural and God made.

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
23 September, 07:33
🙏🏻

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
23 September, 07:32
🙏🌴

Victor This Guy @This_guy
23 September, 07:32
🙏☝🙏☝🙏☝🏁🤍🏁🙏☝🙏☝🙏☝

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
23 September, 07:31
Praying without ceasing for Missy! 🙏🙏🙏
Sending healing energies and lots of love! 🌈🕊💗✨