Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
26 September, 08:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
With or without fur, Family Is Everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
26 September, 07:56
VK please share your "playlist of songs" with us! I love them all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
26 September, 07:46
Thank you VK. You got me in tears here but so grateful to see. The wonderful thing about this all is....dogs rescues humans also so many times. What a great creator we have. Thank you God.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
26 September, 07:37
WOW, Thank GOD she found him! she was a Brave Soul

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
24 September, 04:23
1165Gematria: Lightning from heaven. Hidden power. Glowing orb. Done waiting. That’s your team. Holy gift communication. Clear knowing. Lion wings. Divine masculine. Savior come get me🕊123Gematria: Ghost rider. Dark winter. Karma is judged. Touchdown. Rock and roll. The true God. New beginning🤍

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
24 September, 03:51
human brave, amazing when pressed in love, the miracles♥️so glad dog good, my emotions in overdrive

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
24 September, 02:33
Yeah its leaning in that direction. Humans have a lot of potential, its been a much debated subject matter, if humans are able to be saved. It seems so.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
24 September, 02:07
💜🦅

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 September, 09:25
we're trying

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
24 September, 09:11
I can breathe now, whew.....thanks for the morning tears

deborah sidener @debbiedo
24 September, 05:39
oh fuck crying my eyes out THANK GOD she found him

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
24 September, 01:42
My heart is racing. Talk about Calm Cool and Collective!! WoW. 🙏🤦‍♀️🙏

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
23 September, 10:24
oh my heart. I could feel that panic and the relief from ALL of them.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 September, 09:56
27 in Gematria
JFK = 27
#KennedyVision

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
23 September, 09:47
i rescued a monarch during a red light for fun lol

Josh Funk @J_L_F_87
23 September, 09:41
drain that pool
drain the swamp

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 September, 09:40
I love happy rescue stories. Miracles really do happen.

Woman saves dog who returns the favor by telling her she has cancer

https://positive-info.com/...

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
23 September, 09:19
It's mind blowing the things we are capable of.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
23 September, 09:17
Got me super choked up 🥲💜🙏🏻

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
23 September, 08:06
❤️ the power of love

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
23 September, 08:05
Funny story I jumped in river during snowstorm after my puppy I lost his leash and he ran into rushing water I just jumped in without thinking my husband just looked at me as I stood in the freezing water with snow falling around me and asked Why would u think he need-your help
As my Newfoundland Puppy sat on shoreline with confusion on this face as to why I was in the water If u dont know they are bread for water rescue he got out if the water alot quicker than me .

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
23 September, 10:16
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
love those dogs A for effort though

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
23 September, 07:53
😮‍💨❤️

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
23 September, 07:51
OmG. Poor baby. So glad he is safe.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
23 September, 07:42
Did the doggy live?
Please say he lived.

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
23 September, 07:44
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
yes she took it in house to warm it up and it was fine

Justice55 Halo @Justice55Halo
23 September, 07:41
Do you think Trump watches AnonUp? would be bigly cool if so 😎

hope saxton @Scribe11
23 September, 07:38
Oh my heart!!

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
23 September, 07:32
We have to save humanity Patriots

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
23 September, 07:29