Patriots.

The time has come.

I must leave you for good now.

You have more than you know.

It was a pleasure being with you here.

JK!

I’m not going anywhere!

Happy FRIDAY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Anne Kats @anneanon1
24 September, 12:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
@VincentKennedy Vincent I know you will be very bizzy in 2023 part of the big plan but i know you will never leave us your part of us and we are part of you will pop in to say hi once in awhile and i know you will be checking on us to that we are still doing what we always do loving each other . LU Vincent 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 September, 09:21
VK - you are needed - well past 2023

memes matter @NoComment
24 September, 09:05
👀👂✍️

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
24 September, 07:00
That 2023 talk makes me sad. I know we are ready for this to be over and the other side of this is beautiful BUT if we lose AU and our family (you VK), certainly a void will be left. This place lives on an island in the middle of my heart. Nothing can ever replace it 🥰🥰

memes matter @NoComment
24 September, 09:06
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
we will be moved over to next safe house so to speak 😊🎂❤️

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
23 September, 11:53
I chose a knock at the door instead of a phone call.
Not sure why, but I'm sticking with it.
This journey has been an honor to share with you fine Patriots, and I am excited about the future we are going to build together.
WWG1WGA
WWG1WGA
WWG1WGA

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
23 September, 10:14
Made me think of this, VK. 😏
If today is the 23rd, what is the year again?

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 September, 09:59
🔥 🔥 🔥

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
23 September, 09:45
'this account ends 2023' - VK, sorta cuz i don't remember the exact post

Bee Saved @BSaved
23 September, 09:36
😂😂

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
23 September, 09:36
Reminds me of this scene in Idiocracy lol

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 September, 09:34
I won't lie VK, Imma miss you tremendously. You my fam now💖 you vibe in my frequency👊 thanQ for the time you spent with us and helped us to grow, we can never repay you for what you have done for our souls. I will never be the same as I was 5 years ago, and I find so much joy and peace in that part. I will always be thankful that I chose to stand with such amazing souls. Love ya!

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
24 September, 11:22
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Agreed it brings tears to my eyes❤️

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
24 September, 11:24
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Well written!!
First thing I do in the morning...go to AU and see how everyone is doing.
VK has definitely played a very big part in that and still does.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 September, 08:59
Booo but you've told us all along.

+ you still planning on sending out those scheduled posts in 2022?

Vicki Lord @Vlord
25 September, 01:34
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
i’ve been wondering if and when those are coming! Anxious to see them, but double edge blade there, sad too.

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
27 September, 12:42
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
😂 @kimrunner VincentCrypt46

I can't even get mad at myself anymore when I leave simple damn YouTube reply comments! These are always "off-the-cuff" too; it's exhausting.🙄🤕😁

Me: "Mary Beth Jacob (yes that is 3 Biblical names, again, irony), don't, don't even glance at the comment section. No, don't read them - MB, DON'T THINK ABOUT IT! Ah gurl, you did it! 😲Why?"🙄

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I've accepted this is my life for the past 17 years, it's who I am, I've had to embrace my inner Rain Man. 😅

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 September, 08:55
Sassface🙄 Don't be iritating my vibe Sir!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
23 September, 08:48
NO NO NO NO NO.....and I mean NO, you can't leave, we have an Island to build!!!😉💞

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 September, 08:34
But.... wr don’t want you to go anywhere in 2023, please stay! 🙏

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
23 September, 07:47
WE get it right this time. 🙏

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
23 September, 07:30
😔

Magali Gattereau @Gatmag
23 September, 07:26
Which calendar though?

Magali Gattereau @Gatmag
23 September, 07:26
Which calendar though?

Jack Riley @JackRiley71
23 September, 07:24

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
23 September, 09:54
In response Jack Riley to his Publication
WATCH THE WATER, THE UNIVERSAL LIQUID LIGHT WATERS OF CREATION, THE AGE OF AQARIOUS, THE WOMAN WITH THE ALABASTER JAR AT PENTECOST

THIRTEEN DAYS ADDED TO SEPTEMBER 29th is 11:11 which is a Gateway Number based on the Vesica Pisces which is the First Movement of Creation as Represented by the Six Day Genesis Pattern of the SACRED GEOMETRY OF QUANTUM LIGHT

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
23 September, 07:13
lol

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 September, 07:12
We know how this ends.

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
23 September, 10:26
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
God speed.

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
23 September, 11:58
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 September, 07:08
Stolen election in 2020 as we say down south, let's wrap this shit UP. AT THE GITMO< fk that this year, then that year, and all secret org pos everywhere.

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
23 September, 07:05
Maybe by 2023 we will know their real identities lol

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
23 September, 07:03
.75 Kardashev reached, eh? 😉

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 September, 06:59
Sneak preview :)

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
23 September, 06:43
lol like yall are leaving us

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
23 September, 06:52
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
🤣😂 that movie

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
23 September, 10:00
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
my wife says that to me everyday. 😂