Patriots.

The time has come.

I must leave you for good now.

You have more than you know.

It was a pleasure being with you here.

JK!

I’m not going anywhere!

Happy FRIDAY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 September, 06:08
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
lol thats 2023 talk

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
Booo but you've told us all along.

+ you still planning on sending out those scheduled posts in 2022?
08:59 PM - Sep 23, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
27 September, 12:42
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
😂 @kimrunner VincentCrypt46

I can't even get mad at myself anymore when I leave simple damn YouTube reply comments! These are always "off-the-cuff" too; it's exhausting.🙄🤕😁

Me: "Mary Beth Jacob (yes that is 3 Biblical names, again, irony), don't, don't even glance at the comment section. No, don't read them - MB, DON'T THINK ABOUT IT! Ah gurl, you did it! 😲Why?"🙄

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I've accepted this is my life for the past 17 years, it's who I am, I've had to embrace my inner Rain Man. 😅

Vicki Lord @Vlord
25 September, 01:34
i’ve been wondering if and when those are coming! Anxious to see them, but double edge blade there, sad too.

Miss. Messina @Messina
24 September, 12:52
Yes can you please send them before or by my birthday Oct 21 ? Also can we talk you into staying? :) Or a way to visit ? Could ask Elon to build us a space car of sort …

Johnny ₿ Good @JohnnyBTCGood
24 September, 11:13
2023 Elon changes profile pic to a red panda 🤣

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 September, 11:17
In response Johnny ₿ Good to his Publication
lololol

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
24 September, 11:21
In response Johnny ₿ Good to his Publication
Shut the front door!!!!

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
24 September, 07:07
can we get an “indeed”

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 September, 09:04
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
:)

Red Edge @Rededge
24 September, 06:07
I miss Time4U2Know

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
24 September, 12:26
I had that same questioning thought earlier today! Wonder under what account… or if all anon bans are lifted on there and it’s under the VC46 one.

24 September, 12:10
🔌😊😁Sept 25 is Elul 29, 5782
Sept 26 is Tishri 1, 5783 (New Year Rosh Hashanah)

5782-3760 (Creation)=2022
5783-3760 = 2023

Sept 25 on Elul 29 (12.25/6.25) - Day of Creation

In Sept 2015, New Moon wasn't Spotted so Elul 30 was added to calendar. A day is like adding a year. Sept 14, 2015 became Elul 30, while the 15th, began Tishri 1, the start of N Year.

Sept, 2015 plus 365 weeks, 7 years lateris now. What will happen between 25th & 26th to the 29th? Good stuff I see.😁😇🎯🔌

27 September, 12:17
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
Irony of this, I hated math. I hated numbers. 😭 Then, one day, BOOM!☄️ I understood the Numbers.🔥 I was like "NO!!! NOT MATH! NOT NUMBERS!" (I was totally Tippi Hedren in the movie The Birds...NO! NO!😬😨) The Julian Calendar, Jewish and Gregorian, then Enoch and the Coptic. Crazy thing is, I see them all converging together in perfect harmony together with the Markers/Events on each.

Here I am 10 years later and after studying Biblical and Historical Patterns, and GOD like Rain Man in my Mind, I'm compelled to post certain "frames of time" as they are Markers (to me).

FYI: In Sept 2015, the day that was added, is now noted to be added at the end of the month...that would be like a 31st day. See! I just can't help it!🤓🤣🤣

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
23 September, 09:44
Now would be a good time to share :)

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
23 September, 09:14
If he goes, I truly hope how much he has helped the American people ... how much he has restored their faith ... how much he has kept them going ... how much he has helped a little patriot like me. I could never express how grateful I am for him, and you, and Martin, Doq, Cowboy ... there's not enough words. God Bless you all. God Bless this country.

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
24 September, 08:19
In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication
I completely agree. God bless the whole AU family!

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
24 September, 11:28
In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication
God sent people. Truly Blessed to have found and learned so much from. May God continue to watch over and Bless them. Thank You

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
23 September, 09:14
that's a big plus
☺️