The Mac @TheMac
23 September, 03:42
I feel like saying whoever is refereeing this political game is a complete wanker.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
23 September, 03:47
In response The Mac to his Publication
Thank you Mac! I had even better words than wanker...MOTH*R FUC*ER.

Wish I could say I'm as geared up as everyone else seems to be, but I'm just sensing another huge letdown. And if people want to call me a black pill or a shill or troll...or that my low vibe is going to keep everyone back. It's a big fuc* you to all of them.

❤️I love you Mac, I'm just at the end of my rope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
23 September, 03:49
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
You are just being realistic and there is nothing wrong in that.

The Mac @TheMac
23 September, 03:49
❤️👈🏻

23 September, 03:56

The Mac @TheMac
23 September, 04:02
Just thank you. 🙏🏻❤️

23 September, 04:06
I just saw now that it has the two ghosts hugging and crying. Let's not cry....victory is coming!!!But, I will give you a big hug on Anon Island when this is over!

The Mac @TheMac
We are here.

We have hope.

We have each other.

We have a better understanding.

We followed our intuition.

We did what we could for the right reasons.

We achieved the stuff that only dreams are made of.

We changed the world.

We ammended history and put records straight.

We have shed light on darnkness like never before.

We have left the light on for the next generation.

And we had a f great time and I will cherish the beautiful moments shared for the rest of my life.

We have already won in my eyes.

🕊
05:30 PM - Sep 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 September, 09:01
Perfect Mac -again always sharing the most accurate formulas!

Completely agree.

The Mac @TheMac
24 September, 06:36
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
24 September, 08:52
Beautiful soul you are. ❤

The Mac @TheMac
24 September, 06:36
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️

memes matter @NoComment
24 September, 08:37
🤲🕊️

memes matter @NoComment
24 September, 08:38
In response memes matter to her Publication
archiving offline

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
24 September, 08:26
💛

The Mac @TheMac
24 September, 08:27
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 September, 08:22
Luke 1:37

Love You Brother. 🙏❤️👆

The Mac @TheMac
24 September, 08:29
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
🙏🏻❤️

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
24 September, 04:20

The Mac @TheMac
24 September, 08:18
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
24 September, 04:13
I have strong, beautiful vibrations reading your words Mac❣️
🙏

The Mac @TheMac
24 September, 08:19
In response Just Amom to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
24 September, 04:05
We have won, Mac, each and everyone of us found one another.. It is Home, it's a friggen true Sanctuary! ❤️🐸🏝️🕊️❤️

The Mac @TheMac
24 September, 08:19
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
23 September, 08:02
Mac, this absolutely beautiful! I am going to save this one for sure. Thank you so much for always blessing us with your beautiful and amazing mind. 🙏🏻 WWG1WGA 🙌💓🐸

The Mac @TheMac
24 September, 03:41
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
23 September, 07:19
love you Mac‼️🙌🥰🔥💕💥‼️

The Mac @TheMac
24 September, 03:42
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️

Higher Vibrations @Elysium
23 September, 05:47
love u Mac!

The Mac @TheMac
23 September, 07:08
In response Higher Vibrations to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
23 September, 05:45
AU wouldnt be home to so many were it not for contributions from you and everyone here…and we have won because we’ve chosen light over dark and work to spread the light elsewhere. Thank you Mac for being here❤️

The Mac @TheMac
23 September, 07:10
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️... thank you.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 September, 05:42
🙌🏻❤️

The Mac @TheMac
23 September, 07:08
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
23 September, 05:40
So true.
Much love here. ❤️🙏

The Mac @TheMac
23 September, 07:09
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
23 September, 05:38
Thank you Mac❣️❣️❣️
🕊️🙏

23 September, 05:37
I just changed my AU name back to peaceful warrior. It's no fun being peeved. Thank you for your kindness, it calmed me down. And now I see this awesome post. Thanks for this!