The Mac @TheMac
23 September, 03:42
I feel like saying whoever is refereeing this political game is a complete wanker.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
23 September, 03:47
In response The Mac to his Publication
Thank you Mac! I had even better words than wanker...MOTH*R FUC*ER.

Wish I could say I'm as geared up as everyone else seems to be, but I'm just sensing another huge letdown. And if people want to call me a black pill or a shill or troll...or that my low vibe is going to keep everyone back. It's a big fuc* you to all of them.

❤️I love you Mac, I'm just at the end of my rope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
23 September, 03:49
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
You are just being realistic and there is nothing wrong in that.

The Mac @TheMac
23 September, 03:49
❤️👈🏻

23 September, 03:56

The Mac @TheMac
23 September, 04:02
Just thank you. 🙏🏻❤️

I just saw now that it has the two ghosts hugging and crying. Let's not cry....victory is coming!!!But, I will give you a big hug on Anon Island when this is over!
04:06 PM - Sep 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 September, 09:05
It's natural & what most of go through, your honesty and emotional reality are part of the ebb and the flow, we all feel differently at times ... know that we are with you, together we are one and that we will help carry your burdens.

24 September, 09:40
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Thank you dear Laurel! The anger is gone this morning, well, it left very soon after Mac showed his kindness. I'm back to Peaceful.

Thank you for your knowing and thoughtful words!

The Mac @TheMac
23 September, 05:30
We are here.

We have hope.

We have each other.

We have a better understanding.

We followed our intuition.

We did what we could for the right reasons.

We achieved the stuff that only dreams are made of.

We changed the world.

We ammended history and put records straight.

We have shed light on darnkness like never before.

We have left the light on for the next generation.

And we had a f great time and I will cherish the beautiful moments shared for the rest of my life.

We have already won in my eyes.

🕊

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
24 September, 08:52
Beautiful soul you are. ❤

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 September, 09:01
Perfect Mac -again always sharing the most accurate formulas!

Completely agree.