The Mac @TheMac
23 September, 03:42
I feel like saying whoever is refereeing this political game is a complete wanker.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
23 September, 03:47
In response The Mac to his Publication
Thank you Mac! I had even better words than wanker...MOTH*R FUC*ER.

Wish I could say I'm as geared up as everyone else seems to be, but I'm just sensing another huge letdown. And if people want to call me a black pill or a shill or troll...or that my low vibe is going to keep everyone back. It's a big fuc* you to all of them.

❤️I love you Mac, I'm just at the end of my rope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
You are just being realistic and there is nothing wrong in that.
03:49 PM - Sep 23, 2022
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
23 September, 03:55
❤️Thank you, that is just what i needed to hear.❤️

The Mac @TheMac
23 September, 03:56
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Bless your heart.

The Mac @TheMac
23 September, 03:49
❤️👈🏻

23 September, 03:56