Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
25 September, 03:37
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Warning: I look nothing like my profile pictureπŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 September, 10:08
H-U-G-E party at Nana's >>>

Tim's Ford Lake > Middle TN
BYOB (Bring Your Own Boat) Party!
It is about an hour from Nashville!

H-U-G-E PARTY LOT'S OF FUN!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vicki Lord @Vlord
24 September, 09:21
Great idea!

Jes King @jes_US
24 September, 04:50
I like that idea Mandy. maybe then people will stop referring to me as "some stupid eye".πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
24 September, 04:30
oh yeah

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
24 September, 04:30
oh yeah

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
24 September, 03:50
😍I love that idea.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
24 September, 02:39
Fantastic idea, I so would love to be with my AU family you all have given me strength throughout this long hard road we are walking through.
God BlessπŸ’œπŸ™

MLB Bell @MLBell4546
24 September, 02:15
Wonderful idea!

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
24 September, 02:14
. Love it, I’m in, can’t wait, put me down, I’m there, won’t miss it etc etc etc!!!!!

Awakened __T @awakened_t
24 September, 01:23
so excited to meet everyone in person! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’›

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
24 September, 01:24
Excellent idea!
I was thinking the only way to know who’s who, is if we used our AU names, lol.
My last name is actually Kindred, I took this photo of the sky from my back deck October 30, 2017. Two days after the 1st Q post.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 September, 10:12
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
The Eve of the Great Awakening. It almost looks like an eye that is beginning to open.

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
24 September, 12:37
πŸ‘πŸ»That's a great idea! πŸ™‚

Back to the Future @Backontrack
24 September, 12:21
The VK stand will be busy
Everyone lining up to give him a hug.
🀠

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
24 September, 02:15
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
It’s the cubicle where it all happens hey @VincentKennedy
lol

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
23 September, 11:05
Oh. I have the whole costume!!!

TBo ogg donated @tbog
23 September, 11:07
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
Made me look 🀣

Banger Bang @Banger42
23 September, 11:03
Ok, will do that πŸ˜€

Banger Bang @Banger42
23 September, 11:03
Ok, will do that πŸ˜€

The Wild Frontier @TheWildFrontier
23 September, 10:44
The albino moose - which I saw in a meditation many years ago ;)

The Wild Frontier @TheWildFrontier
23 September, 10:44
The albino moose - which I saw in a meditation many years ago ;)

joann ferguson donated @joann212
23 September, 10:36
My name and picture are the real deal

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
24 September, 12:41
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Mine is more representative of what I USED to be...and what I hope to be again in Heaven one day. It represents my INNER warrior. LOL! Because these days I'm only able to be a keyboard warrior and a prayer warrior. ;) Love your profile pic!

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
24 September, 03:52
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
πŸ˜„Mine too. I guess I'm not much of an "anon".

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
23 September, 10:28
Yes! I love this

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
23 September, 10:25
πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ’•πŸ’•

memes matter @NoComment
23 September, 10:24
πŸ˜…

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
23 September, 10:24
I have thought of this, too, since I have used my lil’ Patriot Pup’s photo and name since Twitter days. I will definitely make a cool shirt in his honor for our Freedom Fest. πŸ€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ˜ŽπŸΎCan’t wait! πŸ™ŒπŸ»

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
23 September, 10:25
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Mines been the same since the good ole days back at twitter.

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
23 September, 10:21
So cute and then all of their banned TW handles on the back like tour stops. Kinda like battle stars.

Maybe not bc Twat sucks. πŸ˜‚

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
23 September, 10:21
Can I wear a yellow jumpsuit? I'll put KungFu Kelly on the back.

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
23 September, 10:17
Great idea!
I have thought about buttons, but i like t-shirts better ☺️ I started to change my picture once, but I changed it back in case no one would remember me 😬

some one special to some @godrus
23 September, 10:16
For a few years before permanent ban from TW, I used pictures of myself.
four selfies

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
23 September, 10:10
Great idea!