Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 September, 08:33
A Good sign having more comments than likes on a post like this.
The people here surprise me more and more each day.
Bless you Patriots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Constitution Bird @ConstitutionBird
I love this place. Have lost some people very close to me recently, and have been feeling extremely alone.

But being able to login here after a long day, and to only be exposed to love and positivity has helped me immensely. It gives me the strength to keep a smile on my face and keep the vibes high for the ones around me.

Thank you all. Together we are making a difference.
09:07 PM - Sep 22, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ConstitutionBird in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
25 September, 10:57
In response Constitution Bird to his Publication
WRWY 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
23 September, 10:07
My favorite place and people as well!

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
23 September, 10:01
❤️🙏🤗

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
23 September, 09:09
Yes! Whole new meaning to family & friends💞

Victor This Guy @This_guy
23 September, 05:25
Same. 👋🤓 Good day Constitution Bird! U rock!!!👊🤝☝🙏🏁🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 September, 09:34
🙏🏼🥰🙏🏼

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
23 September, 08:02
Same. ❤️🙂

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 September, 07:42
Awwh so glad you're here hun.
We are all blessed to have each other here I think.

I guess I spend so much time talking to God that I just never really feel alone. I have lost a lot of frens and family in these 60+yrs but most of them were pared out of my life before these last 4 yrs some family that passed away but most because I removed negative ppl from hanging out in my bubble.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
23 September, 07:34
❣️

Devout Patriot @GrayMouser
23 September, 04:11

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
23 September, 12:56
WRWY

🙏✝️❤️

#prayerteam

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
23 September, 12:21
Glad you are here fren. 😊
We are all in this together and together we will get thru it! ✨🙏🏼✨

Camo Cat @CamoCat17
22 September, 10:59
WWG1WGA ❤️

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
22 September, 10:11
💚🌟💚

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
22 September, 09:44
❤️

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
22 September, 09:29

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
22 September, 09:27
🙏 for you!!

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
22 September, 09:27
Sometimes when you feel alone, it is because you don't see the angels and friend's love surround you. You are special, God's child, and worthy!!! Be strong! You can and will finish this fight! You deserve the rewards!!! Hugs!!!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
22 September, 09:26
Keep your eyes on the prize; the best is yet to come! 🤩🎉✨🥳

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
22 September, 09:25
It is literally the best. I was so lost until I found these fine folks. They gave me strength and hope. So glad we could help you love!!!

Frances Long @Camelot
22 September, 09:25
🙏 ✝️🤗 best wishes!

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
22 September, 09:24
I second that. God Bless

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
22 September, 09:23
AnonUp is the ONLY place where i feel home.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
22 September, 09:22
I feel the same way. Alone here as well, but knowing we have each other makes a big difference.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
22 September, 09:24
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
We are with you.