Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
From what I understand this was an actual non photoshopped picture. Now frogs find me the video.
02:59 AM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
06 February, 06:43
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 February, 06:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 February, 06:41
In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication

06 February, 06:42
In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication
look at that adams apple

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
05 February, 09:11
😂 SHE'S PACKING!

Annie D-W @Annie172123
05 February, 09:00
Is that a dick ?

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
05 February, 02:52
Piglosi always wearing that "power pin" word around town is it actually does yield demonic powers. Dark energy transference thru dark ritual

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
05 February, 02:48
👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

Stac eyQ @StaceyQ
05 February, 02:16
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Start watching at 6:49:16 you can watch her get up and walk to the podium. ;)
LIVE: Congress Passes $900 Billion Covid-19 Relief, Spending Bill; Sending to Trump - YouTube

(Dec. 21) The House and Senate are set to vote Monday on a roughly $900 billion pandemic relief bill, averting a sudden removal of government help at month-e...

Michael Catino @MCanon
05 February, 12:37
Funny it is but being a Photoshop guy for a living I hate bad photoshop pics, not to mention postion of lump is too high.

Truth Be Told ❤ @TruthBeTold2
05 February, 12:36
Tired of the lies. The satanic gender bender stuff is messed up weird. They have gone to great lengths to hide it and deceive people. I bet they were part of some ritual.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
05 February, 11:57
Never had any idea that their were so many People that didn't like there gender. Just saying..... These People are disgusting.

Truuth Matters @truuthmatters
05 February, 12:31
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
"elite gender inversion"
basically theyre all inverted genders... if we think its a man, it was born a woman...vise versa
once i went down that rabbit hole, i havent been able to look at ANYONE the same. i check their finger length right away (biological male has a longer ring finger, shorter pointer. bio woman has a longer pointer vs ring finger.) VERY INTERESTING !!!!
victoria secret models are ALL MEN
skeletal makeup doesnt lie!!! (up is down and down is up, am i right?😂)

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
05 February, 11:54
I just want to make sure SOMEONE gets that Pin BACK from her!
It is a historical Heirloom, belonging to The People & supposed
to be DISPLAYED at the Congress!

Someone get it before she wears it to the Gallows!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
05 February, 11:51
👀👀CHARLIE WARD ANNOUNCING ARRESTS OF BIDEN AND POLITICIANS

"The official announcement of military law was on January 20th at 12:00 a.m. The mainstream media were all notified by the U.S. Military Goverment. They turned a blind eye to it. Biden, 355 congressmen, 109 senators and 464 elected arrested."

Angel Joy @superradangel
05 February, 11:46
everybody's obsessed now with ppl having dicks. its cray. 😂

Anne Reedy @alr1217
05 February, 11:37
I'm at the point where I don't care what they look like. They can have a wanger, a tail or just be reptilian. I just want them to GO!

Brenda Holder @chickadeedeedee
05 February, 10:27
Even a cheap photo editor will prove this is BS.

Super Blessed sb @Mhielovez_U
05 February, 10:15
😆

WitsUp 717 @WitsUp717
05 February, 10:11
this one? 🐸

2ne FruAa @FruAa
05 February, 10:16
In response WitsUp 717 to her Publication
😂🤣Heheh..thanks I need that heheh hooo 🤣😂☺️

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
05 February, 11:51
In response WitsUp 717 to her Publication
👀👀CHARLIE WARD ANNOUNCING ARRESTS OF BIDEN AND POLITICIANS

"The official announcement of military law was on January 20th at 12:00 a.m. The mainstream media were all notified by the U.S. Military Goverment. They turned a blind eye to it. Biden, 355 congressmen, 109 senators and 464 elected arrested."

Charlie Discusses Latest Updates Updates with Nicholas Veniamin - YouTube

?E M A I L R E G I S T E R: http://www.nicholasveniamin.com/?B I T C H U T E: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/jcOs2EA1BUJH/?Y O U T U B E: http://NickV....

Jason Herbert @DingleBob
05 February, 09:05
It looks like she was wearing it on Dec 22nd, 2020- New Actor???
https://youtu.be/MfvfG1Nv_...
Pelosi Says More Covid-19 Relief Needed After Trump Signs Current Stimulus - YouTube

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Monday that the current Covid-19 stimulus relief bill is only a "first step" toward a broader aid package for all Americans.T...

Jason Herbert @DingleBob
05 February, 09:09
In response Jason Herbert to his Publication
Another station, same speech
https://youtu.be/M8H_L2aXX...
Pelosi Discusses Bipartisan Covid Relief Plan With 'Significant' Direct Payments For Americans - YouTube

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi spoke on the House floor about the deal reached for a bipartisan plan on coronavirus relief. She praised "significant" direct paym...

John Wilkins @Diewarzu86
05 February, 08:40

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
05 February, 07:47
😂😂😂😂 NOT BUYING IT

Cara Sallila @Brandons_Love19
05 February, 07:04
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂For Real? lol lol. This movie is AWESOME! 🎥

Brenda Schwable @Weebe
05 February, 07:01
Whats with the front of that dress?

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
05 February, 06:47
We are watching a freak show is what we are watching! These souks need to go to a very special place where they can never escape! Ever!

Middle Works @MiddleWorks
05 February, 05:48
Trying to learn. I reversed image search and found many like photos, but couldn't figure out how to find the video. Can someone direct me?

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
05 February, 05:21
I'm voting no. i suffered thru her speech to grab these

Field of Light @EartherealArts
05 February, 09:07
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
Must have been grim. At least you captured the NO PIN / PIN images. Mace of the Republic.

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
05 February, 04:59
Not photoshopped !

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
05 February, 04:58
Well lookie here, I think I finally found it !! 🐸🐸😬🙄😲

Polly Morran @PollyM
05 February, 06:41
In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication
looks like a colostomy bag mmm?

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
05 February, 04:11
Big Mike is jealous.

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
05 February, 08:17
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
🤣😂 loving this thread today

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
euh 🙄quesaco ? hum 🤔une ceinture de chastete ? la blague

AtThe MidnightCall @AtTheMidnightCall
05 February, 04:23
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
ella tiene un pene grande

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
Her Daughter has a man thang