Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 February, 02:59
From what I understand this was an actual non photoshopped picture. Now frogs find me the video.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
Never had any idea that their were so many People that didn't like there gender. Just saying..... These People are disgusting.
11:57 AM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 2behonest50 in this post can reply
Truuth Matters @truuthmatters
05 February, 12:31
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
"elite gender inversion"
basically theyre all inverted genders... if we think its a man, it was born a woman...vise versa
once i went down that rabbit hole, i havent been able to look at ANYONE the same. i check their finger length right away (biological male has a longer ring finger, shorter pointer. bio woman has a longer pointer vs ring finger.) VERY INTERESTING !!!!
victoria secret models are ALL MEN
skeletal makeup doesnt lie!!! (up is down and down is up, am i right?😂)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Lambert @ServantKelky
05 February, 09:19
In response Truuth Matters to his Publication
sorry, friend. you most certainly arent right. i was born female and my pointer is shorter than my ring finger.