Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 February, 02:59
From what I understand this was an actual non photoshopped picture. Now frogs find me the video.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
05 February, 11:57
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Never had any idea that their were so many People that didn't like there gender. Just saying..... These People are disgusting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truuth Matters @truuthmatters
"elite gender inversion"
basically theyre all inverted genders... if we think its a man, it was born a woman...vise versa
once i went down that rabbit hole, i havent been able to look at ANYONE the same. i check their finger length right away (biological male has a longer ring finger, shorter pointer. bio woman has a longer pointer vs ring finger.) VERY INTERESTING !!!!
victoria secret models are ALL MEN
skeletal makeup doesnt lie!!! (up is down and down is up, am i right?😂)
12:31 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by truuthmatters in this post can reply
Kelly Lambert @ServantKelky
05 February, 09:19
In response Truuth Matters to his Publication
sorry, friend. you most certainly arent right. i was born female and my pointer is shorter than my ring finger.

06 February, 03:41
In response Kelly Lambert to her Publication
sometimes mine looks that way too .... its easy to shift it. there are many tells,
the angle of the thigh bone is another way. look into EGI and see what I mean... if youre interested

06 February, 03:48
In response Kelly Lambert to her Publication
i think females index/ring are pretty close to the same length.. but all the men i know personally have an obviously longer ring finger
check your man's and get back to me lolol