Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 September, 10:54
Today is a good day to embrace your creative side.
Post something you created.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall @QTip75
I really love my koi pond. Every single rock I handpicked and put into place myself. Wanted more of a natural look than a commercially designed look. These pictures do not do the vibe justice. I’d take a picture right now but my waterfall pump quit working last night. ordered a new one because I need oxygenated water for life of the koi.

everyone loves the peaceful serenity here :)
You are all welcome any time.
Actually I may need a house sitter at some point if I ever get to go on vacation…
11:44 AM - Sep 22, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QTip75 in this post can reply
Dottie French @DotOn777
22 September, 11:48
In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
22 September, 11:37
oh me! me! for house sitting! oops..have to bring my 2 oh so sweet golden doodles 🥰..loves of my life..

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
22 September, 09:50
Absolutely beautiful. You did a wonderful job. Thanks for sharing.

connie wright @cowri
22 September, 09:48
We had put gold fish in a pond we had as well. They are so bright. Is that a real duck also? I just learned you can buy used billboards. 10x10 all the way up to 20x 60. Some might have pin holes. One of the uses was for a garden pond. $75 gets you a 14X48. Not to bad.
Love your work. I love anything with flowers & stones. Is it deep enough for the fish to stay alive in the winter?
One of my talents is talking & asking questions.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
23 September, 10:49
In response connie wright to her Publication
Thanks. Faux ducks, 2 for $30 or under if i recall correctly. I was hoping they might attract other ducks but never have. I guess I just like how they look. I do have deer that walk across as well as white squirrels. neighbor cat too. The cat just wants to drink the water. many different kinds of animals are attracted to the pond. I sometimes have to go outside and make my presence known though when a hawk or owl flies/perches over.

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
That is breathtaking! Great job. Seems like the building of it was a meditation in itself.

That is breathtaking! Great job. Seems like the building of it was a meditation in itself.

Soulo Flier @SouloFlier
22 September, 09:45
Oh WOW! Super beautiful what you have created. You are very talented!! If you live in Arizona, I can house sit for you! :-) I am good with animals of all sorts...

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
Beautiful!

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
It's beautiful!! Truly a magical place, so calming and serene!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 September, 09:43
Gorgeous!! Real Ducks? Looks amazing Day & Night!! Enjoy!! 🙌

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
23 September, 11:01
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Thanks!
Floating faux fowl lol

Rita Cain @Ritamarie
22 September, 09:42
my son made mine. it wasnt huge but it was perfect for me. it had a water fall. an island for the the painted turtles to bathe in the sun...

Rita Cain @Ritamarie
22 September, 09:43
In response Rita Cain to his Publication
cattails my daughter & her friends added

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts