Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 September, 10:54
Today is a good day to embrace your creative side.
Post something you created.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
22 September, 11:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I really love my koi pond. Every single rock I handpicked and put into place myself. Wanted more of a natural look than a commercially designed look. These pictures do not do the vibe justice. I’d take a picture right now but my waterfall pump quit working last night. ordered a new one because I need oxygenated water for life of the koi.

everyone loves the peaceful serenity here :)
You are all welcome any time.
Actually I may need a house sitter at some point if I ever get to go on vacation…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita Cain @Ritamarie
22 September, 09:42
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
my son made mine. it wasnt huge but it was perfect for me. it had a water fall. an island for the the painted turtles to bathe in the sun...

Rita Cain @Ritamarie
cattails my daughter & her friends added
09:43 PM - Sep 22, 2022
In response Rita Cain to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ritamarie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rita Cain, click on at the bottom under it