Chonita Nigus @Chonita
I could really use some prayer for my autistic son. He is an adult and is having behavioral issues. It's been really bad/hard the last couple of months. It is unusual for this to be an ongoing issue. I am doing what I can but could really use the prayer. My biggest prayer warrior is gone now my mom. I feel like I can trust you all to fill in the gap for us. Much appreciated.
09:42 PM - Sep 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Chonita in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
22 September, 06:39
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Praying.. Your son might be reacting to the spiritual fight that is going on.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
22 September, 07:12
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ @VilleP
22 September, 01:54
Prayers for your son and your whole family πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
21 September, 09:20
Sending prayers your way.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
21 September, 05:25
Praying for you AND your son ... πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
21 September, 05:01
I'm just now seeing this Chonita. My prayers are with you and your Son. May God comfort and guide you. I lost my Mother last year. The past couple of years were horrible because her dementia finally got g worse to where she didn't know me. Although I knew that day was coming it still broke my hearst and crushed me. She was always there for me no matter what. Just know that we are here for youπŸ™β€οΈ

Storm Rider @StormRider
21 September, 04:23
Blessed to stand in the gap!!

Our universe is changing. Many humans are becoming more in tune with the environment. Possibly, your son's frequencies are changing as well.
If he is one who enjoys music, the realm of 417 Hz music is truly calming. It helped me with depression after losing my father.

https://www.mindvibrations...

http://awakentheancient.or...

I pray you receive peace for both you and your son.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
21 September, 03:59
Might want to try something simple.

A Heavy Metal Detox.

1 cup organic Sea Salt
1 cup Epsom Salt
1 cup organic Apple Cider Vinegar
1/4 bunch of Cilantro
Fresh Lemon Slices

Place in foot bath with hot water [as hot as you can take it without burning yourself].

Place ceramic covered magnets at the bottom of the foot bath and SOAK.

The water will discolor as toxins are removed through the feet through the skin.

This has helped many of the autistic as well as asthmatic patients that I know. Whether they were vaxxed or just around people who were, or exposed to heavy metals in the air, water or food, this simple procedure seems to clear out a lot of underlying issues.

Let me know how it works for you. Good Health to you!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
21 September, 05:29
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Where do you ceramic covered magnets?

Butch Holloway @cowboy3023
09 December, 09:25
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Thank you for visiting my profile, Jack. In speaking with my son earlier, I was looking for this very solution for heavy metal detox.! Digital soldiers never cease to amaze me. They have a sixth sense. πŸ€”

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
21 September, 03:51
Im sorry ro hear youre dealing w that struggle. Parasites are linked to autism..ive heard Ivermectin can help treat it.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 September, 02:56
Praying for both of you.
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

#prayerteam

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
21 September, 02:23
βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
21 September, 01:41
Prayers friend πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
21 September, 01:31
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ sending you at lot of prayers.

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
21 September, 01:28
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
21 September, 01:24
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ for your son❀️❀️

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
21 September, 01:04
πŸ™πŸ™Sending prayers your way. Praying your son will have a breakthrough. My brother has autism and it wasn't diagnosed until he was in the military. He is his own worst enemy sometimes. He never did get any real help and is now on antipsychotics. The potential of these dear ones has been lost. My brother has a genius level IQ and it can't be tapped.

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
21 September, 12:47
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
21 September, 12:37
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Victor This Guy @This_guy
21 September, 12:26
....im sorry about ur mom. Shes with our Lord and Savior now fighting on ur behalf and her beloved grandson!!! It WILL work out.
God works in mysterious ways...and sometimes mischevious ways.
I will pray for u all from now on. U are a strong and lovely woman....and our prayers are with u. πŸ™β˜U rock miss Chonita Nigus!!! 🎼πŸ₯πŸŽΈπŸŒ΄πŸ’œ
🀍🏁🌎🏁🀍

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
21 September, 12:08

I am Keri @Lionessheart
21 September, 12:05
prayers, peace and patience sent to you and your son
have you tried this πŸ‘‡

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
21 September, 11:59
πŸ’–πŸ™

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
21 September, 11:48
Also please talk with those already treating their adult children with ivermectin on Dirt Road Discussions Chat - also you can chat wiry Danny this evening at 7:00 EST

https://t.me/dirtroadquest...

Dannys channel - https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu...

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
21 September, 11:46
πŸ™βœοΈβ€οΈ

#prayerteam

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
21 September, 11:42
Praying now!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 September, 11:42
May Jesus calm His Spirit with Love! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
21 September, 11:27
Dear Heavenly Father i humbly ask you to watch over this family and send angels to look after their needs we lift you up knowing your promise ask and you shall receive even when we do not understand until a later time you always answer we bask in your Glory knowing it’s already done. Thank you Lord for hearing our prayers in your precious son name Jesus i pray. Amen

Pink Totter @Totter
21 September, 11:22
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
21 September, 10:57
Prayers always. πŸ™πŸ½