Chonita Nigus @Chonita
20 September, 09:42
I could really use some prayer for my autistic son. He is an adult and is having behavioral issues. It's been really bad/hard the last couple of months. It is unusual for this to be an ongoing issue. I am doing what I can but could really use the prayer. My biggest prayer warrior is gone now my mom. I feel like I can trust you all to fill in the gap for us. Much appreciated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
Might want to try something simple.

A Heavy Metal Detox.

1 cup organic Sea Salt
1 cup Epsom Salt
1 cup organic Apple Cider Vinegar
1/4 bunch of Cilantro
Fresh Lemon Slices

Place in foot bath with hot water [as hot as you can take it without burning yourself].

Place ceramic covered magnets at the bottom of the foot bath and SOAK.

The water will discolor as toxins are removed through the feet through the skin.

This has helped many of the autistic as well as asthmatic patients that I know. Whether they were vaxxed or just around people who were, or exposed to heavy metals in the air, water or food, this simple procedure seems to clear out a lot of underlying issues.

Let me know how it works for you. Good Health to you!
03:59 PM - Sep 21, 2022
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelaHart17018 in this post can reply
Butch Holloway @cowboy3023
09 December, 09:25
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Thank you for visiting my profile, Jack. In speaking with my son earlier, I was looking for this very solution for heavy metal detox.! Digital soldiers never cease to amaze me. They have a sixth sense. 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
21 September, 05:29
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Where do you ceramic covered magnets?

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
21 September, 05:36
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Amazon has a variety to choose from.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k...